RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like any informtion from those that have or are using Arkat Dog Foods.

Thank you

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would like to try this food and cant find it in my area, I am from Conway
AR and was hoping maybe Keith Allison or someone could help me out.

Thanks, Cody

·
Registered
320 Posts
I emailed them for more information on how I could get some of there food delivered to my area and have not received a response yet and it has been about 2 weeks. I'll stick with Pro Plan.

Vikki

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm feeding it right now and really like it. I met a distributor off I-40 and he's called me twice to see if I need more.

They might be suffering growing pains right now - but I really, really liked them.

·
Administrator
3,868 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I've not tried it and am happy with Pro Plan....but I did see a bunch of dogs belonging to a pro trainer a few weeks ago, and when I asked what he fed, he said Arkat. The dogs coats were very rough and dull, the dogs looked poor, and I wasn't impressed.

·
Registered
323 Posts
We've been feeding it for about 7-8 months and it is great! Better coats, less stool volume, lower odor, feed less of it to maintain weight, lots of energy. It's a value.

·
Registered
67 Posts
yellrdog said:
I would like to try this food and cant find it in my area, I am from Conway
AR and was hoping maybe Keith Allison or someone could help me out.

Thanks, Cody
Call Circle I in Conway, if they don't have it they CAN get it for you.

If no luck let me know, I'm in Morrilton and if you want to make the 20 minute drive I have it.

I've been feeding it for several months now and REALLY have liked it. ALL of my dogs have done well on it. I fed Pro Plan Performance prior to switching.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Call TriState in W. Memphis...they have sold over 90,000 lbs in about 9 months. Price for Enhanced Performance(30/22) is $23 including tax. I just got 2 bags...too early to tell.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am curious about price increase too......... haven't heard anything and emailed my distributor about it today. Will post when/if I hear something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
On Fifth St, just one block north of Broadway in old downtown. Very easy. Give them a call. You can find them on ARKAT's dealer locater. Owner is super nice guy.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I heard about the price increase from my dealer...somewhere in the $4.00 range according to him. It may be a total load of bull since a few of the other dealers have heard nothing of this sort. Keep me posted...it could be my dealer trying to make a few extra dollars now that he has a good crowd feeding this food.

IMO if you are not feeding the Pro. Ath. by Enhance do ot go with the other brands of Enhance...they all contain corn. I would go with the VF.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Give Cindy a call at Arkat. 888-412-7528

She will help you get the food if you don't have a dealer close to you. I can tell you that our dogs have done great on it and we switch from Pro Plan to the Enhance.

Let me know if I can help.

Keith

·
Registered
38 Posts
By the way, they are getting hammered with calls and emails from new customers right now, so hang in there. I know they will do their best to get back with you.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please call Cindy "R" with any ARKAT pet food related questions. The toll free number is 888-412-7258.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts