RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been playing the hunt test game for several years now but have never seen or watched a field trial. I looked on the Atlanta retriever club website and noticed they were having there spring trial next weekend in Buckhead, GA. I was wanting to ride up and watch to get an idea of what they were like. But I can't find anywhere on the site that has directions to where the test will be. If some one could tell me where to find directions on how to get there I would greatly appreciate it. For those that it may help I will be coming from the Douglasville,GA area. Thanks

·
Registered
369 Posts
Go to the field trial section on Entry Express. When you find the Atlanta Retriever Club post, go to View Premium and you will see a map at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yes, 2 different sites.Go to the Black dog Farm first. After you are there you can ask or follow someone to the other property.. There are 2 entry points to the Parrish property. One off of Medlock rd. and one off Enterprise. Medlock is gravel, and Enterprise is paved.. Good luck !!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. One more question what time will the test start. I am guessing 8:00? And I am guessing like at a hunt test there will be a headquarters or check-in where I can go to see where the different test are gonna be at. Thanks for all the help sorry I have so many questions just hate to get there Saturday morning and be lost or wondering what to do.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just an FYI but Entry Express registrations are free and there's all
Kinds of good stuff in there. You'll be able to see event info, entries, etc. Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts