RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Axle Rose's Deuces Are Wild MN MNH***

Rick Wise let his buddy Deuce go to the rainbow bridge on Monday. Deuce was a great dog to say the least! Taking Rick into the world of Master National and becoming a MN HOF dog. He was also his devoted hunting partner out on the river in the winter.

Deuce got his last bird on Sunday with a lot of his good friends / training partners at his side.

Missed but never forgotten (Deuce)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
So terribly sorry to hear the sad news.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
So sorry for the loss.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My condolances on the loss of Deuce, sounds like he enjoyed his life and his last retrieve!

He was loved!

With Sympathy,
Earlene

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Please give Rick and Pam my condolences. I knew them "back in the day" when they were members of Northern Piedmont Retriever Club.

Godspeed Deuce..

(I hate seeing those words.... given I own a "Deuce")

·
Registered
496 Posts
Rick and Pam.... So very Sorry for your loss of MN Hall of Fame.... Duece.

From one Bluenorth owner to another. I know your Duece was a nicely bred dog. Sire being Don Driggers "Axle" - FC AFC Corychad's Bluenorth Axle out of FC AFC Skywatch Radar. He must have been one fine animal.

I had the pleasure of meeting Rick and Pam Wise running a Hunt Test, in which Pam was judging. They have certainly given back to the Hunt Test game. I would run under Pam Wise any day, what a sweet lady.

Again, sorry for your loss.

Barb and Ten

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I just recently lost a great all around female "Dewey's High Brass Mini Mag". We didn't have her long but she left her mark on dogs to be remembered. Great companion and great hunter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts