RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

B Bumble questions

11K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  DMO01 
#1 ·
New member first post so first off hello.

Looking at a breeding with B Bumble (Stinger) as the sire. Anyone have information on him. Marking, trainability, temperment, on off switch the usual stuff. Any info would be appreciated.

#3 ·
Aside from a cool name, I looked up his event history. He is a young dog with a win and second place finish in limited trials also Qualified for this years National Am. Looks to be a very promising dog from his previous success! Out of FC AFC CJ's Mister T x White Oak Rainy River. I didn't see any OFA records but he is so young they may have not done any radiographs yet. I have never seen him train or compete which If you get a chance to watch him train or compete go for it. He is also a litter mate to John and Laura Parrot's dog "Lucyana Right hand man" who has an Amateur 3rd at a very young age. Looks to be a very nice breeding. Hope this helps a little.

#5 · (Edited)
Welcome to RTF.
B Bumble - Stinger
Youngest dog to Qual for the 2012 NARC. 2 1/2 yrs old.
Got his first AA win in just his second FT.
Qualified for the 2012 NARC with the 1st and a 2nd two FT in a row.
Also has a JAM in AA stake.
Two Qual stake 2nds two ft in a row.
Very promising and consistent dog.
With all this accomplishments at such of young age there should be some answers to your questions.

#6 ·
I remember Stinger when he was a little puppy. He was raised and trained by the same pro that I use. I remember he had a very sweet personality and was good in the house. A good marker, good water attitude. Best bet would be to contact Fred and ask him whatever questions you have about Stinger.

#7 · (Edited)
Fred Kampo's contact info

kampspruce@aol.com

He's very honest and devoted to the sport.

#9 ·
There is a repeat breeding of this litter. Talked to both Fred and Art this weekend at the Blackhawk Trial. If everything went well, they should have had a mating yesterday. The stud dog is at Mary Howley's.

Jack

#13 ·
Stinger is the real deal! He has ran two AA stakes under me in the last year, he got a 3rd in the Am and won his first Open under me this past spring. I think Stinger is a very, very nice dog from a great breeding and I am sure we will be hearing about him for a long time.

#16 ·
Agreed I have watched this go, the only issue I saw was my name isn't on his papers. One fantastic for real dog.!

#14 ·
Kevin Cheff did all his basics through transition. Up here in Canada. I ran against him in derby and qual here very good marking dog lots of power but very much a team player. You could tell from a very young age he has what it takes to go all the way. We will be seeing a lot more of stinger.

Just my opinion.

Chris Bayles

#17 ·
FC AFC B. Bumble "Stinger"
An outstanding young dog that is only 3 years and 10 months.
Stinger placed (carrying points) in 7 straight trials from May through July.
Currently rated # 5 Top All - Age Points Dog.
Youngest dog to qualify for the 2012, 2 years and 7 months.
Last but no least has qualify for 4 Nationals (2012, 2013 & 2014 NARC, 2013 NRC).
Lots of accomplishments for a dog that is not even 4 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.