RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I had a great time at the Backwater Hunt Test in Indiana this past weekend. Great grounds with Great people make for a fun weekend.

Rocket received his first Master Pass and Gus received his second and third Master passes.

Thank you to all the judges for their time and effort.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Gotta agree with Joe, good test and a lot of great people.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Always a great time with a well run event. Even better when you get a couple of orange ribbons at then end of the weekend.:p

It was great seeing all my HT friends. Safe travels to all and see ya soon.

Chris

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
We ran senior both Saturday and Sunday. Judges were fanastic, test was very well run. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
So, how did they handle the Master that started Saturday with 70 dogs? Did they finish Sunday or did they have to carry over and finish today?

Eric

·
Registered
921 Posts
So, how did they handle the Master that started Saturday with 70 dogs? Did they finish Sunday or did they have to carry over and finish today?

Eric
They handled it great. I was dog 49 and left at 3:30 on Sunday. Blake Lemish and the rest of the crew did an awsome job.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
sounds like Backwater did a good test. Dogs dogging, Handlers handling and judges judging........Congrats to all ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts