RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wondering if yall know of where would be the place to buy bumpers by the dozen or half dozen? any replies would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
X3.. I live in MS so it usually only takes a day for it to get to me after I order something.
I live in Mo and it only takes 1-2 days too... Gotta love places like them and rogers that take your order then walk to the back and fill your order!!!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I like Gun Dog Supply.

In fact, just ordered some bumpers from them

·
Registered
278 Posts
Search E-Z Bumpers on the web. I bought some last year and the service was great. and They are made here in the USA. I want to say the owners name is Pete but might be wrong anyways he was great to talk to and even sent me a few samples before I bought any.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Gun Dogs Supply. I have ordered stuff from them one day and got it the next day for 5.00 shipping!!!! They Rock....

·
Registered
351 Posts
We buy lots of Bumpers from EZ Rotational. Pete's website appears to be down right now but he has good bumpers and a good price

1001 Nicholas Blvd Ste F
Elk Grove Village, IL,
60007-2523Phone: 847-806-1327 Fax:847-806-1330

·
Registered
278 Posts
We buy lots of Bumpers from EZ Rotational. Pete's website appears to be down right now but he has good bumpers and a good price

1001 Nicholas Blvd Ste F
Elk Grove Village, IL,
60007-2523Phone: 847-806-1327 Fax:847-806-1330
Thanks for posting the info. If you call Pete he can give you more info about his product that amazed me. there is a big difference in regulations here in the US than in china for what can be put in the plastic/rubber. also I think that some of his bumpers are sold at some of the above post but not sure which ones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts