RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Danielle held a client training day and "puppy pickup day" for her litter of pups that would be heading all over the country as far as California and Canada. I was fortunate that she chose our place as the "get together location" and this allowed me to take part in one of the set ups. It was extremely challenging and honoring was next to impossible!

The tricky part was that the blueberry pie was well placed only inches from the apple pie.

There was also a diversion, the KeyLime Pie was in line with the cream tarts. I was DQ'd as I broke right after the first gun and also switched...........several times!

Steve and Miss D, thanks for the great food and introducing us to some really nice dog folks (but aren't all dog folks nice?).
Wally

·
Registered
890 Posts
Wally, it was good to see you; it's been a while. You were a great host and I can't say enough about your farm, very impressive to say the least. I hate that it took me so long to finally see it. I had a great time training and hanging out and look forward to getting over there again soon.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
"RUN" that setup? I would have plowed through that setup!!

Wally you know when the CRA hunt test is ran at your place we all will be expecting to see a bunch of those pies for us to get into!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Wally, next time have Angie stand behind you with a healing stick..;) I can't wait to see y'all again soon. It is always a pleasure to visit with you.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This was all Danielle & Steve's doings. I was just a happy guest. Danielle's friend catered the desserts, note the custom "BK" logo on the pies.

Wally

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH WALLY ....

We all had a fantastic time! The weather was PERFECT and so was the food ....

It was great to have been able to coordinate 5 out of 6 puppy buyers for a puppy pick up and training day. I hope to be able to do this again in the future. It was wonderful for the whole “family” to be together for a day and there was no better place than Diamond E farms to gather! Over the next few years Steve and I hope to model our new property and grounds as a “mini” Diamond E!

Here are a few more photos of our “set up!”

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
A Few More...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Wally and Angie, Thank you both so much for having us all out to your fabulous property for the day! I wasn't lucky enough to be picking up a puppy but Midge and I sure did enjoy running a set up and simply enjoying great dog folk and great views :) You sure do have a special place there! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts