RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because he lied about having a younger mistress he's fired? Eh, do you really think things would have been different if he was honest? Not buying it. ARKY to go back to being ARKY now. Sorry piglets, get ready to Fear Thy Thumb in several years.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Because he lied about having a younger mistress he's fired? Eh, do you really think things would have been different if he was honest? Not buying it. ARKY to go back to being ARKY now. Sorry piglets, get ready to Fear Thy Thumb in several years.

One of my colleagues at work is a Razorback, so this was the big topic at lunch yesterday. I'm still not so certain Bobby lied, or he just didn't provide painstakingly accurate details of the situation...but no matter.

Sucks to be Bobby. That was a $3M mistake right there.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Leave it to u to start the rubbing. Don't be sure that we won't rebound

Just feel for his family and the fiancé

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Because he lied about having a younger mistress he's fired?
He was fired for hiring said mistress into the athletic department and otherwise misappropriating university funds to support her. If he had just had a mistress, I am pretty sure they would not have fired him. They knew he was that kind of guy when they hired him.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
in addition to the obvious safety reasons, a helmet law in the "natural state" could have prevented bobby from being recognized.

jeff, don't get too down on jacob. you must know by now that last year's conference champion lsu is already headed for miami and the national championship game. heck, they are undefeated after the spring game! i hope the razorbacks find a great replacement.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of my colleagues at work is a Razorback, so this was the big topic at lunch yesterday. I'm still not so certain Bobby lied, or he just didn't provide painstakingly accurate details of the situation...but no matter.

Sucks to be Bobby. That was a $3M mistake right there.
That & he got his side dish a job. Big deal. There are worse things that happen each & every day. Bobby P can get a gig. There's no doubt about that. His offense is perfect for the college game.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leave it to u to start the rubbing. Don't be sure that we won't rebound

Just feel for his family and the fiancé
Who is going to take that gig? I'm not aware of 1 coach (Who either isn't working or is in a job that they'd leave.) who is remotely in the same realm as Bobby P.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Who is going to take that gig? I'm not aware of 1 coach (Who either isn't working or is in a job that they'd leave.) who is remotely in the same realm as Bobby P.
safe to say that the program is an elite program compared to when Bobby took over. He did leave it in better condition. Good thing we don't all think gloom and doom. Supposedly AD already received some calls from coaches interested in a SEC job and an uptick program. Plus the opportunity to kick LSU in Fayetteville this year!

He made is own bed, with or without the blond, he will have to sleep in it. I feel for his family.

·
Registered
521 Posts
This is from one of the Hog boards.

When you don't beat LSU you get angry. When you get angry you buy a Harley. When you buy a Harley you meet a 25 year old female former college volleyball player. When you meet a 25 year old female former college volleyball player you invite them to ride your Harley. When the 25 year old female former college volleyball player rides your Harley you end up in a roadside ditch. Don't end up in a roadside ditch. Beat LSU.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts

When you don't beat LSU you get angry. When you get angry you buy a Harley. When you buy a Harley you meet a 25 year old female former college volleyball player. When you meet a 25 year old female former college volleyball player you invite them to ride your Harley. When the 25 year old female former college volleyball player rides your Harley you end up in a roadside ditch. Don't end up in a roadside ditch. Beat LSU.
Brilliant!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
safe to say that the program is an elite program compared to when Bobby took over. He did leave it in better condition. Good thing we don't all think gloom and doom. Supposedly AD already received some calls from coaches interested in a SEC job and an uptick program. Plus the opportunity to kick LSU in Fayetteville this year!
Hard for a college coach to take it with the timing (without doing a Patrino) but I am sure it is very tempting. They should hire Sean Payton as interim coach :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

Actually the one I saw was for Alabama which made sense since they are the National Champions....(for Jacob)!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
I was told that the Arkansas AD offered to buy her a first class ticket out of Fayetteville, but she declined saying she only rides coach. ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
That & he got his side dish a job. Big deal. There are worse things that happen each & every day. Bobby P can get a gig. There's no doubt about that. His offense is perfect for the college game.

Agree, agree, agree...but I'd wager no one would have batted an eye (at least not fired him) if he'd have kept Blondie off the payroll...that ain't right.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The guy deserves what he got, he has embarassed his family, only thought of himself and has put all of his assitants and their families at risk. I hope he never gets another coaching job in college football. Not to mention that as a college coach he should be setting good examples for his players. Would you want him in your home recruiting your son.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
I was told that the Arkansas AD offered to buy her a first class ticket out of Fayetteville, but she declined saying she only rides coach. ;)
That right there is funny. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts