RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that has size 16 feet and he's in need of some new boots for dog training.....any body got some recommendations for comfortable boots that come in that size or larger?

WRL

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
WRL said:
I have a friend that has size 16 feet and he's in need of some new boots for dog training.....any body got some recommendations for comfortable boots that come in that size or larger?

WRL
Snowshoes perhaps?

Jerry

·
Registered
524 Posts
WRL said:

WRL
Lee have him look at "ECCO" Track II high they go up to 16.5; they come in Black or Brown. I have had several of these boots; they are very comfortable, water proof. I wear a size 14 and I have a hard time finding shoes or boots.

http://www.eccousa.com/shoes/mens/outdoor/track-ii-high/2/detail.aspx

I would also suggest looking at Cabela's they carry a lot of boots and large sizes.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I think muck boots go up to 16.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The best thing he can do for his feet would be a pair of red wings. Great support through the arch adn not too much heel. Good shoes will keep him walking a lot longer.

Hand-built shoe regards,
Grant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts