RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Registered
Ok I will put out there Yellow however EIC carrier (which is why I had to say No (as my girls are), believe dog has passed on. Still got the info when I was looking, Northwest area and owner is looking for a breeding.. Henry "Moonstones Frontier Indiana Jones QAA, MH, RN, NA, NAJ ***" HuntingLabPedigree TNT (Nitro) Strong FC-AFC female producing lines as that was what I was focusing on circa Moonstone, Biscuit, Oatie, Livvy, HAM etc. full sibling to AFC Ham and FC-AFC Jones; never ran FT after Qual; the litter had like 4 other QAA dogs; ~24mt. Shhh.. 馃か

Also for the right girl FC AFC Oatie is probably available. and FC AFC Keno (haven't seen a breeding on him).. AFC Riley (for sure not my cup of tea) I also have a liking of FC-AFC Chester (Snapper son) not too many breedings but liking the limited ...(I know nothing..but what I like). I stay away from Grady but then I have a Grady girl, but to me that seems to be the one that might be creating inbreeding (or line-breeding) in the future. A bunch of Grady yellow out there. Cosmo to.. hey if it works?
His FC/AFC brother Jones would be better. HuntingLabPedigree They are in Mt. I personally like Kid. Trained with and known the Howards for a while. He ran the National at 12. I believe went 8 series.

Registered
His FC/AFC brother Jones would be better. HuntingLabPedigree They are in Mt. I personally like Kid. Trained with and known the Howards for a while. He ran the National at 12. I believe went 8 series.
Last I heard they weren't planning on breeding Jones, was a few years ago

Registered
Don't know. I was making a note about that particular breeding. I could text them :)

Registered
My dog FC-AFC-HRCH Doctor Cabernet鈥榮 mother is yellow. His health is as good as it gets. He splits time between Ga. And FL. 10 AA wins and 80 or so points. Doc is out of Tubby.

Reactions: Tobias
61 - 66 of 66 Posts