RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Where is English to britian? I thought all the same but is Scott land alnso part british or this could be confusion on me

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Great pictures guys… :)

I am beginning to believe that some of the differences are in dialect and with that have maybe a lot in common.
But then again, change is difficult to some…well…maybe impossible to some. :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thought I'd light up this old thread hoping to catch the eyes of those who've got knowledge on current breeders.

I'll be looking for a male pup who'll grow into a mid- size, athlete 65-75 lbs. My adult son has one from TT that is awesome. I directed him there after doing some research a couple yrs ago & only found a couple breeders that have health clearances.

I've only worked with 2 British labs to date but both had great temperaments & nose. My sons dog is really just what I'm looking for but want to know who else is breeding nice pups with clearances.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Talk with Haynes Floyd at Double TT Kennels in Sylvia, KS. 'Nuff said.👍👌
P1020273Resized.jpg
My DOUBLE TT gun dog "TRAD".

Cheers,
Irishwhistler 🍀🇺🇸🇮🇪

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thought I'd light up this old thread hoping to catch the eyes of those who've got knowledge on current breeders.

I'll be looking for a male pup who'll grow into a mid- size, athlete 65-75 lbs. My adult son has one from TT that is awesome. I directed him there after doing some research a couple yrs ago & only found a couple breeders that have health clearances.

I've only worked with 2 British labs to date but both had great temperaments & nose. My sons dog is really just what I'm looking for but want to know who else is breeding nice pups with clearances.
Southern Oak Kennels in North Mississippi is putting the best pedigrees together in the states for British Labs. The others on the list would include: Ace's Retrievers, Team Wild Wings, Livingston Gundogs.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
You poor British guys get a bad rap from breeders over here breeding lousy dogs with show pedigrees and calling them British labs. I apologize to you for the idiots over here that know no better. If I were looking for a British lab it would come straight from the other side of the pond where the real British labs are.

·
Registered
741 Posts
There area few Brit dog breeders here who turn out very nice dogs.

I know that Chris Jobman at Flatlander Kennels out of NE has trained a couple of Double T dogs that turned out very well.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I appreciate all the suggestions.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts