RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hmm,

Well I'd like to tell you his pedigree holds something of signifigant interest recently. If you look back 3+ generations you can see some recognizable FC titled dogs but he does not have much immediately.

He's a great gundog with some HRC finished passes and a goose gettin' machine.

Thanks for asking,

Rick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey...my name is Brock and he is almost as good looking as me :) . Of course some may argue that point :lol: .

Brock

T

·
0 Posts
Great looking Chessie. That picture should make all the Lab owners :wink: jealous

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah,

He aint too shabby for a 'meat dog'

Here is a great example of a dog that came from relatively unestablished lines and IMO untapped potential. I am elated with his performance and looks. I am proud to say he performs better than he looks.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Rick

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Absolutely stunning. He has "it". Someone (can't credit-don't remember) on RTF said that the dogs don't know their pedigree-a good dog is a good dog. Besides-when it comes to a few generations of non-titled dogs-they could be "What if" dogs. Someone had them who didn't play the games, but it didn't make the dog anything but untapped potential.
Anyway-he looks fine to me!!
M

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
It is great to see a REAL DOG pictured :wink:

RickF said:
Here is a great example of a dog that came from relatively unestablished lines and IMO untapped potential.

Rick

Be careful Rick. LVL will prove that he's related to everybody! :p

Tim

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Great picture! And Dave, nice to see the pic. of Buck too, a fine lookin brown dawg as well 8) I noticed you had tribute on there, is he no longer with you?

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
That's the ugliest chocolate lab i have ever seen!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jes kiddin brother Rick... hope everything is going your way! (and i know it is) How bout sendin an old training partner some of the PA cash your rolling around in!!!!

Shayne - Expecting to root for Dr Rick on the bus in '04.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Beautiful dog, very intense!

--Lisa

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love those brown dogs!!!! :D :D

Real Dogs Have Curls.............................. Sorry I just couldn't help myself, it's the picture. :p

·
Registered
17,005 Posts
dogs

Heck, I thought the header pick dog was one of them new Designer Dogs! Thinking it was a Curley Coated Choco Lab :wink:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Heck, I thought the header pick dog was one of them new Designer Dogs! Thinking it was a Curley Coated Choco Lab
Compared to Chessies, Labs are the designer dogs. You are Johnny-Come-Latelies, and don't you forget it! :twisted:

Lisa - stir, stir, stir

1 - 20 of 21 Posts