RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to all who posted before about Lincoln County and places I could train there. I didn't get much of a chance to get out to any because I got sent TAD for a bit and ended up coming back to a full plate with work. I am lucky enough that when I'm here I can take my dog to work and train for short periods off and on throughout the day. I'm trying to find places around here and folks to train with. I've done searches online for both UKC and AKC hunting retriever clubs but most are a good distance away. I think the only one remotely close is Saco, ME's hunt test club which is about an hour and fifteen minutes. Is anyone in my area interested in training or belong to the Saco club? I'd like to get my dog back on birds and will probably travel to Woodstock, CT 8/4 and 8/5 for the hunt test and do the one in Burnham, ME on 9/1 and 9/2 if anyone else is going?

Thanks,

Aaron

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Maine Retriever Trial Club..check web sit event....training day/club meeting/awards coming up..
Rick Watklake Simply Retrievers trains in Augusta area
Penobscot HRC offers training days...contact any to see what might work for you. At camp, not at home on my computer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts