RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the new electronics but didn't realize it will cost another $50 to add the automatic launch feature to run more realistically like a hunt test or field trial. Anyone tried it? How did you like it?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
WOW!!!
Well, at least you've received yours. I was told over 2 1/2 months ago that mine would be mailed. Bumper Boy has become a joke!!!

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Hey Dave, Bumper Boy has always let their mouth overload their ass when it comes to when they are going to ship their new products. So far, at least, the products have eventually been delivered. I received my new electronics last Thursday, 4-19-12, and will be installing them today and testing them tomorrow. As of now, I haven't even opened the box they have come in. Hope they work. I ordered on 1/18 after they had begun shipping. Took almost exactly 3 months.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I got mine Thursday.

Installed them today. Everything works fine. They seem like they're well made. Time will tell.

I got the Auto run feature. It works as advertised.

They took a long time to ship, can't argue with that. But, they were an upgrade, so everyone already had something that worked.

I'm a little worried that I won't like the new as well as the old. Four launch buttons on the old. One launch button and a rotating dial on the new. More to confuse me...

·
Registered
111 Posts
The auto run is nice. One button push and everything goes. I prefer to run mine manually. Rotating my dial to the launcher I want and launching when my dog and I are ready. The remote is far more compact, user friendly, & the battery is superb. I've had mine for 2 months and have yet to re-charge. And I launch a lot every day. I called 3 days ago to get an upgrade for another unit I just bought from a buddy. The guy told me 5 weeks and they'll ship me a new reciever due to back orders. Even if it takes longer I believe its worth the wait. I am sold on it, no questions asked.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Why is bb so inconsistent shipping their products??
Bumper Boy has always let their mouth overload their ass when it comes to when they are going to ship their new products. So far, at least, the products have eventually been delivered.
Business plan.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
WOW!!!
Well, at least you've received yours. I was told over 2 1/2 months ago that mine would be mailed. Bumper Boy has become a joke!!!
I was told two and half years ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts