RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven’t posted for quite a while And have a new pup, so bought out my BB after 5 years, charged it up and turned it on. The sound worked (duck call), but firing pins didn’t activate. The charge light is blinking, so I’m guessing I need a new launcher battery, (I replaced the transmitter with 9v ) but the manual only mentions replacing the servo and mentions nothing about the battery. Can anyone help with the mAh, size etc for the launcher unit please.

I bought the unit new in 2004 her in Australia - imported from UK, it has been very reliable and faithful.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven’t posted for quite a while And have a new pup, so bought out my BB after 5 years, charged it up and turned it on. The sound worked (duck call), but firing pins didn’t activate. The charge light is blinking, so I’m guessing I need a new launcher battery, (I replaced the transmitter with 9v ) but the manual only mentions replacing the servo and mentions nothing about the battery. Can anyone help with the mAh, size etc for the launcher unit please.

I bought the unit new in 2004 her in Australia - imported from UK, it has been very reliable and faithful.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Do a search. There is lots of previous posts on this subject. I would tell you but have forgotten the data you need.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Other option is take your old battery to a battery plus and see if they have anything most likely they will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts