Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First selling pups with a guarantee and not stand behind it , And now selling
a brood bitch with out all of her health clearances. Wonder if a guarantee , comes with her????

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Quint, despicable people exist in all walks of life. This is really not the place to lay something like that out there and walk away. I personally, talk to every individual I deal with and try to make a judgement call on good or bad. So far I have been lucky.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
???????????????????

·
Registered
352 Posts
Quint,
Why bad mouth a person, when nobody knows who you are?
Thanks, Brad
????????????????????????
Dave Hare

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry Hairy Dog, but dont have time to read , got to get of this CP.
But I bet if you and him would and others would use real names you it may help.
I do know of some bad deals with pups, trainers... etc
Brad, Quint is my real name, And i understand your point of people bad mouthing people, But i also have a real problem with people not doing what they say they are going to do, So that is why i posted this, Will be glad to explain more in PMs

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I can't say I blame you. Hopefully anyone that would seriously be looking would verify the health certs.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Anyone looking at the brood bitch ad in question should be completely, thoroughly disgusted with it and the seller should be ashamed of himself.

·
Registered
923 Posts
:shock: I think that's this first time I've seen a baby factory listed for sale... :shock:

·
Registered
373 Posts
According to the ad -7 litters left in her. At 5 years old?? Good Lord. That's so sad. I hope that dog ends up in a good home that will take care of her.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Just to be the devils advocate:
I don't think I know you or the breeder so no agenda here.
I read the whole other thread and did not see where you answered the key question which is "Is the dog in any discomfort?"
Probably not and maybe will be at some point in the future.

What are you looking for from the breeder? Some one asked what you wanted and if it was a replacement pup, cash back etc. I did not see an answer and most breeders require the dog to be at least neutered or at times returned. Are you willing to do either?
Not advocating the breeder not standing up to the contract at all but unless you are willing to do the above or you bought the dog specifically for breeding, just go with what you have.
Sounds like you have a nice family member, enjoying the training and tests so just move on.
I have learned that in business and a lot of things in life, fair is just another 4 letter word that begins with "F".
Best of luck to you and your dog.
MP

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
First selling pups with a guarantee and not stand behind it , And now selling
a brood bitch with out all of her health clearances. Wonder if a guarantee , comes with her????
Quint,

Knock it off.

This thread has been reported to me by someone who is watching the back of RTF.

If you have an axe to grind, and there is someone abusing dogs or breaking rules, RTF is not the place to fan the flames and watch the reaction.

If you have a true cause that requires correction, there are mechanisms in place to address it.

Please put your actions and your integrity behind your beliefs and do something...if you have the time and energy to do so.

I saw the unfolding of your post about the bad elbows. A moderator locked that one for good reason. Now this one is locked too.

Please don't start a third one of these.

Thanks, Chris

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.