RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Edison, NJ and want to buy some birds for training my 4 month old pup. Where can I buy pigeons and ducks? Where can I go get them?

David

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yoda,

I get pigeons from a poultry market in belleville. Or you can buy a pigeon trap and throw it under the nearest underpass with some cracked corn. Also there is a place in Cream Ridge NJ that sells ducks just not sure of the name ill look into it for you.

Shahs Poultry
16 Bloomfield Ave
Belleville, NJ

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yoda,

I get pigeons from a poultry market in belleville. Or you can buy a pigeon trap and throw it under the nearest underpass with some cracked corn. Also there is a place in Cream Ridge NJ that sells ducks just not sure of the name ill look into it for you.

Shahs Poultry
16 Bloomfield Ave
Belleville, NJ
Thanks! You wouldn't happen to have a # for Shahs would you. My searches on the net are not coming up with anything.

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steve Morgan (Ducks) - New Egypt,NJ or Jack Godak (Pigeons) - just outside Freehold, NJ on Rt.79? or Tabernacle Live Stock Auction off Rt. 206.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have steve morgans #

Also Hanns farm in millstone off 33 has pigeons

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks! You wouldn't happen to have a # for Shahs would you. My searches on the net are not coming up with anything.

David
973 751 1668
He gets birds on Tuesdays and Fridays. and will order extra if you need let him know.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I'm semi-familiar with Millstone and it's not too far so I'll start there.

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Forgot all about old Hanns. I believe Hanns is on Rt 527. We made a left off 537 went up about mile or two on left. Use to take my dad's racing homers (culls) there to be sold as shooters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts