RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for any info callback test set up etc. Anyone out there that has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Open results:
1st- Ali/ Smith
2nd- Tex/ Smith
3rd- ?/Bearden
4th- ?/Milligan
RJ- Ruben/Smith

·
Registered
810 Posts
Congratulations Bobby Lane on handling Ali to the Open WIN and qualifying for 2012 Nationals!

Congratulations Jared Ward on Tex's Open 2ND (handled by Mark Smith) and qualifying for 2012 Nationals!

Congratulations to all . . . that's a pretty good day, guys!\

rita

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Congrats to all placements.
Yahoo, to our baby boy Tex qualifying for another National!!! Cosmo babies 1st and 2nd in the Open.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Congratulations Bobby Lane on handling Ali to the Open WIN and qualifying for 2012 Nationals!

Congratulations Jared Ward on Tex's Open 2ND (handled by Mark Smith) and qualifying for 2012 Nationals!

Congratulations to all . . . that's a pretty good day, guys!\

rita
Sorry about that. Mark was so excited that Ali had qualified for the Natl. I assumed he had handled. Congrats Bobby!

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Congrats to all placements.
Yahoo, to our baby boy Tex qualifying for another National!!! Cosmo babies 1st and 2nd in the Open.
Tex will be retired after the National.

Congrats to the Cajun Riviera club on another smooth trial.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Franco and the boys from Cajun Riviera put on a great trial. It's worth judging there just for the food! HA!

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Franco and the boys from Cajun Riviera put on a great trial. It's worth judging there just for the food! HA!
Thanks Tim but I stepped aside a year ago because my FT dog is getting old and hobbled by his left rear hip. His last retrieve was a Specklebelly that fell two rice fields over from where it got shot. The club is in good hands though and I hope Aaron Homburg and his son August enjoyed the crawfish I boiled last night!

Couldn't ask for better weather!

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Don't know who won the Q but, there is a rumor going around that a choc dog got the 2nd.

Congrats Kevin!

BobbyB, you missed it last night. I had a batch of mild and a batch of super hot/spicy mudbugs at the house.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Don't know who won the Q but, there is a rumor going around that a choc dog got the 2nd.

Congrats Kevin!

BobbyB, you missed it last night. I had a batch of mild and a batch of super hot/spicy mudbugs at the house.
WHO !!! would want MILD crawfish !!!!!

BobbyB
cajun

·
Registered
352 Posts
WHO !!! would want MILD crawfish !!!!!

BobbyB
cajun
Bobby you can send ,the mild ones to Colorado. say high to Mark S.D Smith for me!!!!
Dave Hare

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Tex will be retired after the National.

Congrats to the Cajun Riviera club on another smooth trial.
Frank,
Seems like yesterday I was holding him in my lap...LOL. I guess once he retires, he'll hang out on the couch just like his sister Jiggy.

How many Nationals has he qualified for and run?

·
Registered
717 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts