Nope. Here's the SRS Dress Code:
• Handlers must wear attire suitable for national television.
• Handlers should wear a green or tan button-up collared shirt.
• Camouflage or white coats cannot be worn.
• Sponsor names or logos must be reasonably-sized.
• Slacks or brush pants should be worn; no blue jeans, please.
• Jackets may not be worn in inclement weather only.
• No white or camouflage clothing may be worn.
• Bring proper footwear - be ready for anything.
More at http://www.CreativeAnswer.com/RulesOfTheGame/