RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a preference at which are better? I am looking at either the Hatchie Bottom or the Sportsmans camo covers, anyone else know a good one, they are pretty pricy at 400 and 560 for a full set respectively, let me know.

Thanks and GOd Bless

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Can't beat Marathon Super Hides. Had them for about 8 yrs and very little wear. fit like a glove.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the Wet Okole neoprene seat covers. They look good and fit on the seats nice and tight. You can also get a concealed handgun pouch sewn onto the front seats for like an extra 10 bucks. But these are pricey too, I think mine were around $600

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I have almost 7 years on a set of Hatchie Bottoms and have been very pleased with them.

·
Banned
5,856 Posts
I have almost 7 years on a set of Hatchie Bottoms and have been very pleased with them.
I have had both Hatchie and Marathon seat covers. The Marathons are far better. 10 years now and still look good.

Angie

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the responses, have any of you used sportsman's covers? They are close to me in Oxford and i have heard good things from people around here

·
Registered
234 Posts
I ordered some seat covers from this place:
https://www.headwatersseatcovers.com/store/comersus_index.asp

I was on a truck forum and someone recommended these.....and am I glad I purchased these.....Paul is top notch guy.....I ordered custom seats for the front of my Sierra on a Thursday and had them on Tuesday. Paul did say that during the summer, he had more help and he could get most orders filled within a week's time frame. They were awesome and the instructions were perfect. This is a family owned business (run by people who and fish and hunt) and I cannot say enough good things about them and their covers. I plan to order covers for my back seat this summer!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts