RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always wished there's a Cabelas by my house, now I do :p
5 minutes away, grand opening is today at 11am.
I still can't believe it!

·
Registered
234 Posts
yeah, I pretty much built that store (all the money I spend)!!!!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
In 2003 we took a trip to Kansas to pheasant hunt. We took one day off and drove to the "Original" Cabela's in Nebraska.....We spent the ENTIRE day in that store. It was sooo cool and we absolutely melted the plastic....(credit card). We even bought one of the prints that was hanging on the wall in the 'eatery" area. It wasn't for sale really but we got them to sell it to us anyway!

I have since been to some of the other stores (although none of them here in the Northeast) but no trip compare to that first trip...It was like going to Disneyland! I took more pictures of the inside of that store than I did the whole trip!

Bargain Cave regards,
Earlene

·
Registered
26 Posts
I always wished there's a Cabelas by my house, now I do :p
5 minutes away, grand opening is today at 11am.
I still can't believe it!

I also live near that new store... Got to participate in the early VIP opening(last night). Nice place..although the lines at the register were so long I did not want to wait to purchase anything. Just looked around. Shoot me a PM maybe we can get together sometime.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
that first trip...It was like going to Disneyland!
Bargain Cave regards,
Earlene
Too funny Earlene! That was exactly how Chris and I felt as we had seen their catalogues for several years before ever making it into a store!

Sue

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not the same as Cabelas but a new Fleet Farm just went up by work! Can't wait to open this spring!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts