RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a little over an hour east of Bowling Green, KY and was wondering if anyone on here was close or had any idea who was. Thnx

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know a pro trainer that lives in Campbellsville, KY. Dont know how far that is from you, but I will give you his contact info if you want it

jason

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know a pro trainer that lives in Campbellsville, KY. Dont know how far that is from you, but I will give you his contact info if you want it

jason

Mallard Run? About 30min.

I have talked to Jimmy Rogers. I knew him from the Ducks Unlimited meetings. Very nice guy! I called him a few weeks back and I am supposed to take Pearl up there when I got a chance.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Jimmy is a good guy ,with nice dogs. I bred one of my dogs with his once. Im in bowling green and theres only about 3 of us here doing HT's. central ky retriever club has 2 HT's a year and a couple of training days, most of the members live around henderson tho. Nashville has akc ,hrc and FT. also a new club eastern tenn. not sure where your at. feel free to pm me if you want to get together to train.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Jody Ware is in Charlotte, TN
Razor Sharp Retrievers

Sherie & Clint Catledge are Bethpage, TN
Bear Country Retrievers

·
Registered
527 Posts
In Western Ky. There are 3 clubs that use Western Ky. Management Area near Paducah. These are Central Ky. RC(hunt test) Bluegrass RC and Lincoln Trail RC (field trial). We would welcome u to join any of these clubs and train with us. Also Trey Lawrence of Tall Oaks Retrievers uses these grounds plus private grounds for training. WKMA is the best grounds in the state for training. Call Trey @ 731-267-9104 for training or Brooks Gibson @ 270-217-0698 for info on the FT clubs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
If you're into HRC hunt tests, the Central KY HRA runs their test in Shelbyville each fall and does much of their training along I-64 between Lexington and Frankfort, though there are a number of members in Louisville.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Jimmy is a stand up guy and great trainer! Trained with him on multiple occasions and watched his dogs run quite a few times at HRC tests! Cant go wrong!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
A friend of mine trains all the time here in bowling green his name is Jake Basham he runs ht and gonna give ft a shot. He is always looking for some one to train with. 270-316-9246

1 - 9 of 9 Posts