Hips - Good
Elbows - Normal
Patella - Normal
Eyes - Clear and Current
Advanced Cardiac - Normal
DM - Clear
EIC- Normal(clear)
PRA - Normal

Both dogs are excellent retrievers and have amazing temperaments. Cocoa is my personal hunting dog and excels at everything. She has already obtained her HRCH title, and only needs 1 pass to obtain her AKC Senior title. Cocoa will be running Master after litter.

Mister-CH at 7.5 months. JH at 9 months. BOB at show day after specialty. 4 field trial JAMS. 2 at the specialty. Mister also has a Master Hunter title.

Pups should make great companions both in the field and in the home. Pups will be exposed to live birds, have dew claws removed, current on shots, and come with a 26-month guarantee on hips, eyes, and elbows. PM with ant question

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sire - CH Next Generations Have Mercy MH
Can I get info on male? Location and price? Thank you much

Hips - Good
Elbows - Normal
Patella - Normal
Eyes - Clear and Current
DM - Carrier
EIC- Normal(Clear)
PRA - Normal
EDSF - Normal
Long Coat - Normal
CDDY/CDPA - Normal

X

Dam- HRCH Next Generation Cocoa STEEL gunpowder

Hips - Good
Elbows - Normal
Patella - Normal
Eyes - Clear and Current
DM - Clear
EIC- Normal(clear)
PRA - Normal

Both dogs are excellent retrievers and have amazing temperaments. Cocoa is my personal hunting dog and excels at everything. She has already obtained her HRCH title, and only needs 1 pass to obtain her AKC Senior title. Cocoa will be running Master after litter.

Mister-CH at 7.5 months. JH at 9 months. BOB at show day after specialty. 4 field trial JAMS. 2 at the specialty. Mister also has a Master Hunter title.

Pups should make great companions both in the field and in the home. Pups will be exposed to live birds, have dew claws removed, current on shots, and come with a 26-month guarantee on hips, eyes, and elbows. PM with ant question

1 - 3 of 3 Posts