RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had decided for almost a year that I was going to breed my dog to Grady. Making sure that I had everything lined up I sent off a deposit to Chad in January and my dog just came into season last Thursday. Even though I knew that Chad was at the Amateur National I decided to call him on his cell phone figuring I would get his voice mail and ask him to release the semen from the bank. I was somewhat taken back when the man answered his phone but I stammered out an apologue for bothering him and ask him when he had the chance that he might make the call. He graciously said he would take care of it but he had to go because he was taken his dog to the line. I felt bad because I thought I might had jinks him by calling him just at the time he was going to the line. I logged on the NARC blog to check on which dog he was taken the line and it just happen to be Traveler. So you see, all’s well that ends well. :D

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Chad is really a nice guy. I have met him through dogs and in my opinion he is top notch.!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Your story does not suprise me at all.

Bill

·
Registered
26 Posts
Chad is a great guy and is great to work with on breeding. When i bred to trav day 14 was a sunday after he had been at a trial all weekend away from the wife and kids, he said to "meet him at the brown house" after dinner and he'd sneak out and do it beacuse we couldnt wait another day. he's the good old boy that has done well. As far as the phone goes ive been in the holding blind, nervous, while Trav is picking up a quad and he answers the phone. It helped settle my nerves! :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts