RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.....brain f art here!!! I want to change my handle to my real name.....how do I do it? completely forgot how!!!! It's bad gettin old!!!!

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
PM Chris and he will change it.

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
I have probably reset over 20 usernames today. I have sent a "welcome back" private message to all that asked me to do so.

So if you log back in, and you PM'd me to change your username, you will need to log in as your real name, spelled exactly as you sent it to me. All I'm doing is pasting it into the admin panel and replacing your former username.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, that's NOT my real name, but it looks good!!!!! lol thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
?? so you change your "name" from a handle to something that's not your real name? Isn't that just another handle?:confused:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Given the recent seriousness of the actions that led to the forum leadership to make changes to user name registration, we are all hoping that you are joking (and making a bad and inappropriate joke in the process).

·
Registered
946 Posts
Just as Moose Goosers REAL name is Moose Gooser and the name on his birth certificate is NOT his Real name. I would think that is what he is saying.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was joking...I guess in lieu of what has been going on, I guess it was poor timing. I apologize

1 - 12 of 12 Posts