RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own Biggun's Fancy Pickup Girl "Reba"

She is a Chavez out of Meadowcreek's A M Express (Waldorf's High Tech)

I am wrestling with breeding to Carbon or Chopper.

Anyone have thoughts on pluses or minuses on those two

or a suggestion of another stud?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Re: Chavez Littermate to 2006 CNFC Breeding Question -What S

Bosko Ranch said:
I own Biggun's Fancy Pickup Girl "Reba"

She is a Chavez out of Meadowcreek's A M Express (Waldorf's High Tech)

I am wrestling with breeding to Carbon or Chopper.

Anyone have thoughts on pluses or minuses on those two

or a suggestion of another stud?
Nice! I'd go with Chopper just for the linebreeding aspect of it, but obviously, Carbon has some skins on the wall. Has your female been trialed any?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Bosko Ranch said:
She came off Danny's truck - QAA and I've started her MH - she will go back to the FT game soon.
Yeah, that's super nice, and I think Chopper is really going to be a stud to watch. I believe one of his get has won a derby already.

Anyway, I like linbreeding, so I would be all over that Chopper breeding if she were my bitch.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts

Charles C. said:
Nice! I'd go with Chopper just for the linebreeding aspect of it, but obviously, Carbon has some skins on the wall. Has your female been trialed any?
Is Carbon still being bred?

What, no FC My Name Is Bocefus, Charles? :wink:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts

Mr Booty said:
Charles C. said:

What, no My Name Is Bocefus, Charles? :wink:
I think Carbon is still being bred.

Bo would be a nice choice as well as he has Chavez in his ped. What can I say? I like linbreeding and linbred dogs like Bo.

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Charles C. said:
Yeah, that's super nice, and I think Chopper is really going to be a stud to watch. I believe one of his get has won a derby already.
Heck, his full-sibling Tico has already sired an Annual High Point Derby Dog(2006)! It will be interesting to see what kind of AA dogs Chopper produces.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I thought about breeding my chavez bitch to My Name Is Bocefus.
Her dam is FC Lulu Lulu Lulu. She is just starting to run quals. Picked up the water blind last weekend but an ugly first 30 yrds dropped her, she looked good before that. Him or Gimme Five More.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Him or Gimme Five More.
Might wanna go with Bo unless you wanna start putting rainbow stickers on your training truck. :wink:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't know Bruce's last name but he trained with Jim Gonia. I hear Bruce is living in southern Oregon now. He has a year old male that is out of a chavez bitch x chopper.
Keith Farmer also has a littermate to Bruce's dog. I hear both are doing well and will be contenders in aa.

There is a repeat breeding coming up. Talk to Bobby Lindsey.
I have a deposit in on a female. I don't think the breeding will take place until July sometime (after the canadian nat).

Pm me if you want more info.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ice was bred and just had pups out of Chopper. Call Murray and see what he thinks of the young pups. I know Cuck Dygos took a male from the litter.

Mike

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a pup out of Bobby's AFTCH Rip x Chopper. About to turn 14 months. Very nice dog. Trainer has another young Chopper pup that is an excellant marker. Not only drive, but pretty darn smart. Hopefully will be running some derbies in the near future.

·
Registered
516 Posts

Mr Booty said:
Charles C. said:

What, no FC My Name Is Bocefus, Charles? :wink:
you might want to look at chevy. his points per starts this year is 100%. in three trials he has an Open 2nd and third and a am 4th and two jams. i believe he has around 40 all-age points and has qual for the last two national ams.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Kip, Will you be running the National Am this spring? I hope to see you there with all your dogs. Travis

·
Registered
516 Posts
no, my sister is getting married that weekend. my main man Jimmy Darrnel will be running them for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts