RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if chopper still has breedings available or any litters that might be coming up??

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
That is a shame. I have a Chopper son, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Although he is a handful, he tries so hard to please. Maybe time to start keeping an eye on those offspring.

·
Registered
52 Posts
That is a shame. I have a Chopper son, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Although he is a handful, he tries so hard to please. Maybe time to start keeping an eye on those offspring.
I'm with Buzz... I have a Chopper son also that I adore. So much so that I just got a new puppy sired by a Chopper son, out of the same dam as my Chopper dog. It will be interesting to see how close the similarities are.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I'm with Buzz... I have a Chopper son also that I adore. So much so that I just got a new puppy sired by a Chopper son, out of the same dam as my Chopper dog. It will be interesting to see how close the similarities are.
Ya, good luck with that breeding!!!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
All the dogs reference in this thread are out of the same female. Yes Lusk is being a smarty pants.
:)

Linda wasn't lying, mine has some vocal cords and not afraid to use them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts