2,089 Posts
FOM said:
Derby results:

1st place - dog #9
2nd place - dog #10
3rd place - dog #8
4th place - dog #6
RJ - dog #2
Man I've always loved seeing dog #9 run. Dog #9 is my favorite, has been for years. I hope dog #9 wins the open, am, and qual too. That would be great!

would be nice to have a catalog regards,

· Registered
2,089 Posts
9 Wing Magic's Standpipe Moon Frank Price
Congrats again Frank!!!!
10 Watermark's Opportunity Knocks Kenny Trott
8 Calumet's Mein Soupster Harold Gierman
6 Shotgun Simba Jerry Wood
2 Fraser's Chisum Nancy Fraser

· Registered
2,089 Posts
Tulsa Slim said:
Dog #9 isnt he out FC/AFC #14 X #23MH
I think you are right! That #23MH sure does throw some great #s

· Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tell you what next time I just won't post the results given to me over the phone for a trial I'm not really following - sorry for posting any onfo at all :roll:

FOM

· Registered
191 Posts
#23MH only throws good pups when bred to the multiple of the square root of dog #69SH

Congrats Frank! Despite your handling she has hung the blue two in a row!!!

Chris

Also a big thanks to judges Martha Russell and Robby Bickley for putting together 4 excellent series. Great bird placement and good use of terrain.

· Registered
2,089 Posts
FOM said:
I tell you what next time I just won't post the results given to me over the phone for a trial I'm not really following - sorry for posting any onfo at all :roll:

FOM

· Registered
7,268 Posts
FOM said:

FOM
No, really - if you hear anything about the qual and am, I'll take numbers! I have entryexpress... :D

· Registered
8,909 Posts
FOM said:

FOM
Now Laniee. Buck up little camper, we're always glad to hear any onfo you have to share with us...

/Paul

· Registered
7,268 Posts
Congrats go out to my training partner Ed Krueger. I guess his bitch Dee did a fine job on a tough 4th series and pulled off a 2nd in the qual. I'll have a bottle of bubbly on ice for ya!

Sorry, I didn't get the other placements from him. We had to cut it short because he was trying to get un-lost so he could make the long drive back to SD this afternoon and tonight.

· Registered
446 Posts
Qual. placements:

1 - #16-Starry Midnight Mollie / H:Steve Schneeberger
2 - #10-Dakota Sunrise's Ramblin Daisy / H:Ed Krueger
3 - #4-Topshot BLKJK Deal Me A Hand / H:Bill Cummins
4 - #11-Banta's Trumarc Buckshot Ben / H:Gabe Withrow
RJ - #7-Black Powder's Tornado Ally / H:Dave Fowler
J - #1-Hightop Banta's Cal / H:Gabe Withrow
J - #3-Sunrise's Splendor of Autumn / H:Tony Allen
J - #13-Sunrise Over the Jemez / H:Tony Allen
J - #20-RockErin Red River Ruckus / H:Judi Carter

· Registered
7,268 Posts
Sheril, thanks for the placements. Congrats to you and your husband for picking up the greenies this weekend!

· Registered
18 Posts
Am

Big congrats to Roger Byrd and his wonderful dog "Rooster". Recently qualified for the Natl Amatuer and now a new AFC. I heard Blue was your favorite color. All your hard work has paid off!! You have come a long way. We are very excited for you. ***Rooster is a Full sibling to Viking!!
Dave Chabot

· Registered
446 Posts
Wow...... congrats to Roger!!!!!! :D

Anyone have any of the other placements (Open/Am)??

· Registered
1,301 Posts
Way to go Tony :lol:

looks like JR got another 3rd in the derby Congrads Hal!

· Registered
301 Posts
FOM wrote:
I tell you what next time I just won't post the results given to me over the phone for a trial I'm not really following - sorry for posting any onfo at all Rolling Eyes

FOM

Now Laniee. Buck up little camper, we're always glad to hear any onfo you have to share with us...

/Paul
I too am a big onfo fan. Really stimulates the mind. Gotta keep those sinapes (sic) sharp ya' know. :wink:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.