RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rowdy puppy was listed on Retriever Results as being Qualified for the National Am. That was my fault because they emailed me and asked me when Aaron became an amateur and I gave them the date he quit training client dogs and didn't know the date he posted on Facebook.

So Rowdy has an Open win from the fall and an Am 2nd last weekend. His Open win did not count towards Am points.

Thanks and major props to Aaron Kelly for doing such a great job with our dogs.

Rowdy and Kidd are looking great, but Owen is looking better...... Not too shabby for a 1 year old's first time to the bowling alley! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiuibJqBZPY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope everyone is doing great. I haven't been on RTF in awhile until my phone started blowing up yesterday about EE being down for a few hours and I came on here to check it out.

- Shayne

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Shayne

Its amazing how much Owen has grown..
You are one lucky dude..

Gooser

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Glad to see that you are still here. I was wondering if you were ok.
Kid is cuter than ever.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is number 3 on the way yet?
No sir! We are "kid rich" (and money poor) at the moment and doesn't look like either will be a washout. Although momma would have another in a second, having two in diapers is crazy expensive. Kids get Pampers, daddy eats ramen noodles.

In retrospect, kids are far more life changing than I anticipated. Additional stress in that they are completely dependent on you, but such a relief that the most important thing in the world to you is something no one can take away. Everything that used to stress me out or keep me up at night no longer controls me or defines who I am. Anxiety and stress levels are actually lower now.

I'll post some updated pics tomorrow.

Shayne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts