RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

How has RTN/RTF Classifieds section worked for you?

• I got some response & it's worth having that section.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got zero response, but think it's good to have.

• I got zero response and think it is useless.

• I have not had a need to use it yet, but will give it a try if I have a need in the future - it's a

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you had any luck with the classifieds? I've had little to no feedback on the value, or results that folks have gotten here.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Also, if you have old, outdated posts there, I'd sure appreciate it if you would go back and delete it. I really don't want to get into a mode of having to manually delete old stuff myself.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Chris -

I like looking even if I don't buy...

Joe S.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Chris - I have to admit, I'm a window shopper too! :oops: Even if I'm not in the market to buy something, I still look at all the ads. I think it is a good feature to have.

Andy

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am with the rest, if I see something I need or want I will inquire about it. I like to look around.

K

·
0 Posts
keep 'em

We get an almost immediate response to any ads we place on any retriever site, as I'm sure everyone else does also. It definitely doesn't hurt and you can see the numbers as far as people reading them.

They're definitely worth keeping unless there's some reason you really want to get rid of them (which I can't imagine).

-Kristie

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I just wish someone had a copy of the book I was hoping to find!!!!!

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I'm in the market for a silver lab, and I must say that I am rather disappointed in the lack of participation in the RTF classified section by the silver lab breeders.

PS - have you considered selling bandanas for dogs with the RTF logo imprinted on them? :D

PPS - I enjoy the classified section and check it often.

B

·
0 Posts
Chris I think it's a good idea look at it every day need to have some decoys and hunting gear on it. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts