·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
4 of those 5 teams are in the SEC:D

Oh, and that team that just won the NCAA Roundball championship is from which conference?

Who dat say the bigtime athletes aren't in the SEC?;-)

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
4 of those 5 teams are in the SEC:D

Oh, and that team that just won the NCAA Roundball championship is from which conference?

Who dat say the bigtime athletes aren't in the SEC?;-)
Not so fast there Franco...Texas A&M is still in the Big 12 until next season

·
Registered
17,222 Posts
Not so fast there Franco...Texas A&M is still in the Big 12 until next season
Their butt may still be in the Big 12 but, we know where their heart is;-)

I predict great things for their Football program in the future! Some of my best friends and early life mentors are Aggies.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Go Cats X2! Should be a great series, Jacob! Just wish I could make the make the drive over to Lexington. Both teams have been great to watch this year.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
the nice thing about the College Baseball season is the CWS, always exciting to see who gets thru the Super Regionals and a trip to Omaha and settle it on the field and not the polls....sadly my Horns may not even make it to the regionals since many of their stars from last year turned pro and went in the MLB draft...they are ranked but not a factor in the conference race..my choices may be limited to rooting for Baylor or the Aggies..

·
Registered
17 Posts
My 6th ranked Baylor Bears get the 2nd ranked Aggies this weekend as well (one game in B/CS and 2 in Waco). The Bears are absolutely on fire riding a 21-game win streak and currently 15-0 in the Big 12.

The Year of the Bear lives on!!!

Heisman Trophy, 10-win football season, Alamo Bowl win, MBB in Elite Eight, WBB wins national championship and now the baseball team keeps on winning...what a year it's been in Waco!

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
My 6th ranked Baylor Bears get the 2nd ranked Aggies this weekend as well (one game in B/CS and 2 in Waco). The Bears are absolutely on fire riding a 21-game win streak and currently 15-0 in the Big 12.

The Year of the Bear lives on!!!

Heisman Trophy, 10-win football season, Alamo Bowl win, MBB in Elite Eight, WBB wins national championship and now the baseball team keeps on winning...what a year it's been in Waco!

plus your men's and women's BB programs are getting sanctioned and being put on probabtion for recruiting violations ....heck of a year :p:p

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LSU takes the 1st game 5-4. Goody struck out the side in the 9th to earn him his 6th save of the year. Gausman picked up his 7th win this year.

Geaux Tigers!!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts