RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mich pither Zach Putnam had a no hitter into the 9th only to lose the game.

And the best of all my UCI Anteaters beat Wichita State 3/2 Omaha Bound

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Maverick said:
And the best of all my UCI Anteaters beat Wichita State 3/2 Omaha Bound
ZOT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
My Arizona State Sun Devils are headed to Omaha after puttin a thumpin on Ole Miss!

Let's Go Devils!!!!

Larry

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Larry,
It sure is a shame that ASU won't go any futher in the World Series..
I guess just being there will be good enough. :lol:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welllllllllll...

We've been there now 20 times in school history and we've won it all 5 times. Only USC and Texas has won more titles than ASU. The only bad thing is we haven't won it all since 1981!

It's all about pitching! One of these days I'd like to take in a game at Rosenblatt. I love the atmosphere of the College World Series.

Larry

p.s. GO DEVILS!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
My Mississippi State bulldogs are back in the CWS once again. We play UNC either Friday or Saturday. Looks like your Tar heels have a pretty good team.

Glenn

·
Registered
46 Posts
We can pitch and your team is not safe until the last out of the ninth inning. This is the recruiting class that brought UNC baseball back after Mike roberts pissed off every HS baseball coach in the state. They believe and will not hang their head, no matter what happens.

P.S.
Carigan is a blast to watch when he gets the ball in his hands.

Go Heels!

Fook Duck!
(if you do not know what this means rearrange the letters until you figure it out.!)

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
I guess you are all glad that the GATORS don’t put much effort into baseball. We gotta give the rest of you guys a chance to win something

·
Registered
301 Posts
Quote:
Fook Duck!
(if you do not know what this means rearrange the letters until you figure it out.!)

Shouldn't there be an "e" in there somewhere? Laughing

Larry

NOPE!!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I would sit behind the backstop at Texas and watch Burt Hooten throw that knuckle curve and couldn't see how any batter could hit it except for blind a$$ luck.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
This is going to be a really good CWS. I can't wait.

GO RICE OWLS!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am going to have to swing toward the home team. Louisville, this is the first CWS for them. They had never won a game in the tournament until this year.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
That's all good. I'm from Houston so I'm a little loyal to the Owls. I also instruct at their summer baseball camps .

I kind of live for the summer classic!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts