RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

321 - 340 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
It’s a weird year for sure. At least the SEC built in some bye weeks for this, and to my knowledge these folks testing positive around CFB including Papa Bowden have recovered nicely. Trying to find positives in 2020.

Muschamp’s hot seat is on fire over here. $15M buyout is the holdup. Congrats to A&M and Mond for playing to their full capability on the road last week!

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
It’s a weird year for sure. At least the SEC built in some bye weeks for this, and to my knowledge these folks testing positive around CFB including Papa Bowden have recovered nicely. Trying to find positives in 2020.

Muschamp’s hot seat is on fire over here. $15M buyout is the holdup. Congrats to A&M and Mond for playing to their full capability on the road last week!
How many more chances will Mushcamp get to prove he is not head coach material? The Aggies seem to be finding themselves led by an awesome experienced offensive line and a stingy run defense.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Wayne, it was my impression that two of my most respected friends and posters here on our beloved and historic college football thread, you and Ed, preferred that my political ravings and rants be excluded from our pigskinnings hereabouts.

Since I was unable to resist one last ridicularity, I felt an apology in order. Back to x's and o's.

This ain't cfb related, so maybe it's ok.......I hope that carpetbagging state next door gets a frost that kills every blade of grass with a wind that strips every leaf and flattens every portatoilet at Augusta tonight.....but hey, that's just me!;)

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
Wayne, it was my impression that two of my most respected friends and posters here on our beloved and historic college football thread, you and Ed, preferred that my political ravings and rants be excluded from our pigskinnings hereabouts.

Since I was unable to resist one last ridicularity, I felt an apology in order. Back to x's and o's.

This ain't cfb related, so maybe it's ok.......I hope that carpetbagging state next door gets a frost that kills every blade of grass with a wind that strips every leaf and flattens every portatoilet at Augusta tonight.....but hey, that's just me!;)
Since you seem intent to press on may I offer my sincere condolences to Alabamans, especially those who do not recognize the end of the Civil War, for choosing to be represented in the Senate by a mediocre college football coach who most recently resided in Florida. Touche’ 😉

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Maybe SC fans could borrow some money from Aggies who paid off former coach and hired Jimbo. Hahalol.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Since you seem intent to press on may I offer my sincere condolences to Alabamans, especially those who do not recognize the end of the Civil War, for choosing to be represented in the Senate by a mediocre college football coach who most recently resided in Florida. Touche’ 😉

Middling ball coach or another dang lawyer?

Not a tough choice down here in Sweet Home. As for civil war......don't start a nuddun, won't be a nuddun.

Besides doc.....he beat bama 7 times running......we don't want him back in coaching!;)

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
Middling ball coach or another dang lawyer?

Not a tough choice down here in Sweet Home. As for civil war......don't start a nuddun, won't be a nuddun.

Besides doc.....he beat bama 7 times running......we don't want him back in coaching!;)
That must have been during the Franchione and Shula eras, he weren’t that good

·
Registered
765 Posts
In regards to Muschamp, someone on a call in show just asked him on a live radio call in show if the reason he wore that black mask on his face on game day was “so he could keep ROBBING Ray Tanner and USC”. Haha! No joke! Tanner is the USC AD!

Another caller said his son dressed up as Muschamp for Halloween. He said he got him the black polo Carolina shirt with khakis and a headset. And of course a mask so he could continue to ROB USC. Fun times!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
I thought Tanner was AD at SC? But from USC before coming to SC.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Mediocre football coach in a cheap suit. I understand he's going to spend the next two months studying the cartoon "How a Bill Becomes a Law".

·
Registered
9,663 Posts
Mediocre football coach in a cheap suit. I understand he's going to spend the next two months studying the cartoon "How a Bill Becomes a Law".
Coach T’s reply to a question posed in the Alabama Daily News about working with Democrats
CTT: Yeah and that’s how our government was set up. You know, our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three of branches of government. It wasn’t set up that way, our three branches, the House, the Senate and executive.”
Maybe he should have enrolled in Gov 101 before seeking office.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
No. Sesame Street would be more at his level. He was interviewed in B'ham and didn't know names of committees in the Senate nor which committees handled bills of a specific topic. I've forgotten the specifics but it was brutal. Listeners corrected him several times. I suspect that he'll have to be told several times to go sit down and color before he realizes that seniority is everything in the Senate and he doesn't have any.

Then there was the candidate for the 2nd Congressional Dist. He was the first to come out cheering for the Repubican Speaker of the House at the press conference when the man was announnced as indicted (and then convicted) of multiple counts of accepting bribes.

Here in Alabama you don't need to be intelligent, just cunning.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Here in Alabama you don't need to be intelligent, just cunning.
Since when? rose and I have come by intel via Redstone Arsenal's SandMtn-Sat that you may be trying to resurrect Shorty Price to change party affiliation and run against Tubby in '26 for the Republican nomination, Eric. We also have reason to believe the other side will be represented by unpardoned federal inmate emeritus Siegelman as he atones for sins that didn't get him incarcerated. One of the best things about my most unillustrious and all but unplaying CFB career was tutoring the last of the sitting Folsom dynasty - well, having my poly-sci papers copied verbatim by same. Of course I would've have done them for him in calligraphy inked from my own blood for a date with big sister 'Bama Folsom.

MG

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Well let me see here Eric.....

Will this dumb mother fu(<er vote to give 14 year olds the right to vote?

Will this ignorant [email protected]$+ard vote to make Puerto Rico and District of Columbia states?

Will this $hit for brains vote to open our borders to and provide benefits designed for citizens to anyone arriving on the U.S. shore?

Will this pri(< vote to add 6 new justices to the Supreme Court?

Will this a$$ /!ck£r vote to raise capital gains and corporate taxes?

Will this g◇◇¿er vote to.......

Eric, I don't care if he can't find the capital latrine and $hit$ his pants, he's gonna be at least as smart or smarter than 48 to 50 others he'll be joining!

Hayseed regards

P.S. mg, most won't follow this one but...."tubby, tubby he's our man, he put doug jones in the garbage can!"

"Shorty, we'll see you next year. $200 for public drunkenness." - judge post 3rd Saturday

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Well that's good as I was about to put some of you on "report".

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Rosey - There's no telling what Tubby will vote for given the campaign statements he made. He may intend to vote as you suggest but if his hand holder has to go to the john, all bets are off. Mind, he may have been a good coach. However, having been a failure at a Ponzi scheme, he has elected to get out of his lane and we all may pay the price. I just can't believe that the GOP couldn't have found better candidates than these two.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Well Muschamp got sacked today. I wish i could get fired for $13M.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Would be a awesome to see IU upset Ohio State this weekend.

Go Hoosiers!

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Will M had a similar buyout from FL.

321 - 340 of 376 Posts