RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

601 - 620 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
I will welcome the day you have to eat those words.
Marvin is looking forward.....to looking back. So let's look back.......

Did I read that Christian McCaffery(little number 5) became only the eighth running back in the history of "the retirement Sunday league" to rush for 2,000 yards yesterday?

NOPE.......

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Real National Champions 2,020 - Connecticut........per the NYT anyways......

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
rose, thx for leaving the editorial comment to me on that cockamamie piece of diarrheac bullsh*t - read it this morning and considering the sources, decided to let the BOVID scatologist who ginned it up and the Undisputed Worst P5 Football Coach Ever (Edsel) who ate it up seeing himself declared such a humanitarian and leader manure the field with their own merit - and asininity.

MG

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Rudy and I got into the ducks this morning: three widgeon and one gadwall. No trash ducks.

Reactions: roseberry

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Rudy looks like he's ready to pull his gun:)

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Rated NC-17

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Awesome hunt Wayne! Very impressive, good on you and Rudy!

MG, the next time I am tempted to use bulls#!t twice in one paragraph I will be pleased to have Bovid Scatologist in my thesauracle quiver. Epic rant you posted bro, enjoyed it!

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Is this a new way to spread Covid 19....;)

20210105_161304.jpg

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tim, you are right, Smith seems a nice young man.....anyone who's hometown of Tigah fans support him so well must be a nice young man. Congrats to Devonta and all the finalists.

Jake Peetz......what you thinkin' Jacob?

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Congrats to Devonta on winning Heisman.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
AL is favored by only 7.5 points. So maybe it will be a good game.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
AL is favored by only 7.5 points. So maybe it will be a good game.
FAVORED? BY 7.5 POINTS?

Who in Las Vegas failed to watch the TOSU v Clemso game?

MG, is there anyone on the Alabama efense that can tackle Trey Sermon? Not ylan Moses, right? Can they cover Fields' passes or his running?

IDK?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
rose, poor ylan this week ashed off to his Instagram what amounte to an NFL career suicie note that efied isbelief with a launry list of all that's gone wrong for him in spearheaing the Tie's efense this season. Very ispirting and emoralizing. We are now working esperately with 'Bama efensive coorinator Richard reyfus to transplant a more efine fiel of vision for poor ylan before it's too late. What looks to be a simple act of snaring a bacon habanero tortilla chip from mi-air is quick-raw etermination in how best to ynamite a tOSU play. Here my 13-year-ol fiel trial retiree emonstrates (while also empathizing with ylan in both having seen better ays) - and as you know a Saban scheme without a stalwart insie backer is a efense that isappears in those crucial o-or-ie moments. In short, I think ylan's got one series, two tops to show up or it's Jaylen Moody reporting for All-America duty.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
MG, I too read the instagram post. All ylan can do after that is post is if that Olave kid lines up in the slot......grab his shirt.......like my buddy who watches the team says he can still manage. But your post here was esigne to elight and very roll to boot!

But hey, you've communicated it better. I have been dropping a letter all year and not one inquiry about it? ;)

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
MG, I too read the instagram post. All ylan can do after that is post is if that Olave kid lines up in the slot......grab his shirt.......like my buddy who watches the team says he can still manage. But your post here was esigne to elight and very roll to boot!

But hey, you've communicated it better. I have been dropping a letter all year and not one inquiry about it? ;)
Thought to be normal for SEC fans :)

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
I predict AL will win and cover the spread (8.5) and yland will make three tackles.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I predict AL will win and cover the spread (8.5) and yland will make three tackles.
Wayne, rose and I have skull sessioned and duly acknowledge that we Gumps are very happy to have your support - even though we can help but feel you've thrown in and gone all in with 'Bama with a show of family support for persuading Saban to hire your cousin Houston - Houston Nutt - to succeed Sark next year as offensive coordinator! Houston - Houston Nutt - has long been an honorary Gump in demeanor and carriage, and you really never know with Saban - but we'll get around to that tomorrow after we get through with that bidness this evening.

MG

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
20210111_082207.jpg
Wayne, you are wrong.....8.5.....get on that equality team bettors!

Good luck to TOSU and Tim!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
John, OSU will get a participation trophy. That's equality, right.

601 - 620 of 641 Posts