RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

621 - 640 of 641 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
(N)ext time I am tempted to use bulls#!t twice in one paragraph I will be pleased to have Bovid Scatologist in my thesauracle quiver. Epic rant you posted bro, enjoyed it!
rose, my pregame NC ritual is not reading any pregame propaganda a/k/a "rat poison" per Saban. But I cannae let the hours near for kickoff without pointing out to you, Tim, Our jg, Marv the ore-rator, Our Good Man and Homie Eric Johnson, last but not least Jacob of Red Stick, and numerous other rtf'ers who pledge allegiance to our obsession this little piece of tripe, er, sorry, Communist gimcrackery. You'll be lucky to get beyond the first sentence without a good projectile vomit - especially if you happen to believe in the coin toss of equality and "unpaid exploited workers."

MG

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Wow MG, i hat college football now. Plus I'm glad Coach Bryant never called me so that he could have exploited me as a tide player. I would have likely said yes.....then I would hate him today like all his former players do. ;)

Who plays college foofball that wishes not to anyway,?

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tim, tough luck, covid on front dline and the Sermon injury hurt the bucks tonight.

Wayne, I owe you an apology......you were correct.......I was wrong.

Mg, i shoulda watched these boys before tonight......Mac Jones was amazing.

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Aggies finished 4 in AP final poll ahead of ND. I think this confirms........
Did yland make three or more tackles?

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Looks like ylan is credited with 2 solo.....4 assists Wayne!
20210112_044851.jpg

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Like in horse shoes and hand grenades yland was close enough to three.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Tim, tough luck, covid on front dline and the Sermon injury hurt the bucks tonight.

Wayne, I owe you an apology......you were correct.......I was wrong.

Mg, i shoulda watched these boys before tonight......Mac Jones was amazing.
Covid and Sermon certainly didn't help but I don't think it made a difference as to who was gonna win. Perhaps it would have been more competitive and more fun to watch .
I didn't think going into this year that OSU was gonna have enough to win it all so achieving what they did was a bonus. Last year was the team that could have done it but they couldn't get over the hump.
Congrats to Bama they were like a well oiled machine with superior parts and in perfect rhythm. It would have been much more fun to watch them if they hadn't been laying the wood to my team though!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Allst I know is these here passing game participants was just saying that Mac Jones throws such feathery spirals that they would come down with the ball full stop every time on the fly pattern.

Best tennis player QB ‘Bama’s ever had - and big money ahead for Mac and his spin game in the NFL.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Congrats to Bama! Best team won it all.
Yes, I think Jones could do well in the nfl. Hopefully a team with some parts in place already can snag him—maybe Dallas or Indy?

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Tim, I mentioned covid and Sermon, but i neglected to mention that it was apparent to me Fields' injuries were still nagging. He was not the same as in the Clemso game at all.(best i ever seen him play) He never looked "95%".

I don't watch nfl so I can't say how jones may do there and last night was first full game i watched(saw highlights of earlier games) But I thought jones was/shoulda been plsyer of the game. He completed 80 % of throws(several deep), had almost 500 yards and 5 td's......but lost a sack/fumble. He also had two rushes that were for first downs. Taking nothing away from Smith aho was lights out.......Jones was on with DeVonta and without.

I liked what Tebow said post game, "his passes all season are as consistent as hand offs."

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
I watch both some. I think Jones worth a try. It's hard to evaluate someone with so
many weapons vs the guy who has to innovate to be competitive. Yes he should
have been POG, he did not shut down when Smith left with injury.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
And since the last two articles MG and I posted were so depressing and sick.......

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
How did he make the catch on that play Tim?

I was surprised by one thing I heard last night on the broadcast, Alabama's kicker was perfect in fg's and pat's for the season. What? I guess since the season is over it's not a jinx but, a tide kicker 100%.....on the season? CRAZY!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Urban Meyer to Jacksonville Jaguars. Trevor or Justin? Is the hire a winner or a bust? Lots of picks and cap space. Cracker??? Tim??

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Urban Meyer to Jacksonville Jaguars. Trevor or Justin? Is the hire a winner or a bust? Lots of picks and cap space. Cracker??? Tim??
jg, you asking if me & Tebow wantin’ some o’ that cap money to come out of retirement and join Urban’s budding NFL comedy of errors? Maybe we can reunite him with Aaron Hernandez, too - oops, hold our juice (and Teebs’ St. James Bible) on that one. If Hernandez ain’t comin’ back, a call to Art Schlichter or Maurice Claret, what with Urby’s tOSU ties, is sure to help stock his roster with the character(s) and the leniency enablement Meyer is renowned for...

MG

621 - 640 of 641 Posts