RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
301 - 320 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Finally, football Saturday!
Tim, you know Saban didn’t schedule y’all’s game against the boat rower on a Thursday night for nothing. Sad to say, looks like we won’t be able to bail ‘Cutty out of Fansville jail in time for him to witness the Criminole parole from submediocrity vs. the Irish - unless Our jg can auction off lap dances with Beth Moans and former U president Donna Shalala to raise some ACC surety…

MG

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Tim.......I like the back if the "Buckeye" headgear last night!

Reactions: Tim Mc

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #304 ·
Going to the lease to cut up some of the big oaks that fell from the hurricane & set the **** traps. I will make it back for the game. Interesting opening weekend. Best of luck to your team(s).

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I don’t think Miami has much of a team. Or is AL just great.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
And of course Tim, gumps that rose and I be, we had to live for the moment when Bear’s great grandson threw and completed his first pass as a ‘Bama QB to move the chains and took a roughing the passer penalty with a big grin that looked awfully familiar even from the inside of a helmet that wasn’t a leatherhead like great-granddad wore—

MG

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Just got birds cleaned.......I guess at 7 to zipp at half I aint getting a 35 point margin.......

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
I don't know what to make of georgia clemso......but i think it was great defense and and old school game!👍

Congrats to Coach Kelley and UCLA. Like the qb and #24.

Locksley, Taulia and Maryland got a big one too.

Tide lost a great linebacker.......not again......

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
A couple of surprises in the top 25. Will be interesting to see the changes. Aggies covered the spread but lots to clean up. Jimbo said we're coming out slinging but sure need to stop the interceptions.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Wow 220 left and this Mckenzie Milton thing going on is amazing!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
rose, had the 'Noles prevailed, I would say Mckenzie Milton instant sentimental Heisman frontrunner - instead we got a sentimental Heisman "rear-runner" with "a little dog left in him" playin' Beamer Ball Jr. - and since it's South C'lina, that little dog left in him gotta be a tribute to the official state dog, yup, none other than the Boykin spaniel--

MG

·
Registered
4,664 Posts

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Jacob.......its 5:13:48pm cst........stopwatch starting.......over under for disappearance is 24 minutes.......post to follow is......

Woke.....Trump.....CRT

301 - 320 of 409 Posts