RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
481 - 500 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Sometimes individuals thrive in different environments. I would not call his time here as an
improvement over Emmert (who scooted to the NCAA) & certainly had little staying power.
The Husky programs are in a state of mediocrity.
Uhhhhhh, the Huskies did make the college football playoff in 2016.......right?

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Uhhhhhh, the Huskies did make the college football playoff in 2016.......right?
Yeah, but - pretend I'm Our Marv answering here - only because of Ty Willingham's guiding spirit.

Though then I - as Our Marv - would have to say, Yeah, but Saban took it easy on 'em in the name of his old coach Jim Owens, oops, sorry (again, I'm Our Marv) his old coach Don James.

MG (as OM...)

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
the days
Yeah, but - pretend I'm Our Marv answering here - only because of Ty Willingham's guiding spirit.

Though then I - as Our Marv - would have to say, Yeah, but Saban took it easy on 'em in the name of his old coach Jim Owens, oops, sorry (again, I'm Our Marv) his old coach Don James.

MG (as OM...)
Jim Owens got the 1st statue outside Husky stadium, Don James got the 2nd.
There should be no others under consideration. I'm not sure there are enough
alumni who care to ever get UW back to the days of Jim Owens, who changed
the definition of West Coast football.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
My goodness, here we are already in week 6......the Swami is getting this season out of the ditch with this week's jinx.....i mean picks! Here goes:

-Temple plays Cincinnati better than expected, but Cincinnati wins!
-Arizona State is ranked, but won't beat Stanford.
-can Maryland come back from last week's big loss to challenge TOSU......na.
-Michigan is ranked......but this is the week Nebraska puts it together.
-Arkansas runs the ball on Mississippi just like Bama did.......fun game to watch.
-LSU will not beat Kentucky.......don't watch, too sad to see coach O this way.
-Going with Sark in the RRR! But I have no clue why I'm going with Sark? I want a fried snickers bar though!
-Georgia dominizes the South's oldest.
-the must see game of the week sees Iowa beat Penn State......i bet they're good even though I have not watched any Iowa game this season.;)
-Clemso will not lose this wknd.

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
My goodness, here we are already in week 6......the Swami is getting this season out of the ditch with this week's jinx.....i mean picks! Here goes:

-Temple plays Cincinnati better than expected, but Cincinnati wins!
-Arizona State is ranked, but won't beat Stanford.
-can Maryland come back from last week's big loss to challenge TOSU......na.
-Michigan is ranked......but this is the week Nebraska puts it together.
-Arkansas runs the ball on Mississippi just like Bama did.......fun game to watch.
-Going with Sark in the RRR! But I have no clue why I'm going with Sark? I want a fried snickers bar though!
-Georgia dominizes the South's oldest.
-the must see game of the week sees Iowa beat Penn State......i bet they're good even though I have not watched any Iowa game this season.;)
-Clemso will not lose this wknd.
You forgot the obvious, Bama vs aTm, I say Crimson Tide 45 aTm 10, what say you?

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I don't want to jinx either worthy team Doc!

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #487 ·

You could have made it simpler.

Jaw Beard Facial hair Font Sharing

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Shoot bro, I'm doing my extended tax returns in my office with GameDay rolling and looking at 16 hours nonstop for the first time all season!

Excited!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Guess you could say Sark’s got “The Eyes” focused on runnin’ the ‘Bama offense and the Sooner Schooner be steamrollered back to the Dust Bowl—

MG

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Dogs get fresh in-game charcuterie after smelling Sooner blood on Sark’s and (how ‘bout this, rose) Gentle Ben Davis’s behalf—
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Working animal Carnivore

MG

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Guess you could say Sark’s got “The Eyes” focused on runnin’ the ‘Bama offense and the Sooner Schooner be steamrollered back to the Dust Bowl—

MG
Not so fast Pilgrim, old mo has reared it’s ugly head, Sips be hanging on

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Not so fast Pilgrim, old mo has reared it’s ugly head, Sips be hanging on
Yup, ol’ mo and no D did in the sips again. Hatin’ on the track meet CFB has become, offensive innovation cool with, waving bye-bye tackling not—

MG

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Yup, ol’ mo and no D did in the sips again. Hatin’ on the track meet CFB has become, offensive innovation cool with, waving bye-bye tackling not—

MG
OU fans, whew, that was close. UT fans, coulda woulda shoulda. Neutral fans, what a great game to watch, how could it have been better. Currently enjoying a vodka martini in preparation for the upcoming slaughter, it will take more than one having revised my previous prediction to Bama 52 poor old Aggies 10, gonna be a long night and the joy of watching the Sips loose will be diminished by the upcoming drubbing.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Doc has his "awe shucks" poor mouthing at the RB level tonight! It's been circled on the calendar since being shafted in last year's playoff. TAMU is gonna bring it all tonight! Jimbo's gotta kick that a$$ tonight!

Good luck Wayne and Doc.
RTR MG!

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
Doc has his "awe shucks" poor mouthing at the RB level tonight! It's been circled on the calendar since being shafted in last year's playoff. TAMU is gonna bring it all tonight! Jimbo's gotta kick that a$$ tonight!

Good luck Wayne and Doc.
RTR MG!
When you can’t beat Arky and MS State your team has zero chance against the NFL SEC champs! As someone more perceptive than me opined long ago, Jimbo let his mouth overload his ass

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
May get dire enough that Bear IV will have to QB to the Tide’s rescue.

Meanwhile, the DC, Auric Goldfinger, can’t get a finger on anybody aTm chooses to get the ball to.

MG

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Congrats Doc, congrats Wayne, heck of a game by TAMU in all facets! Jimbo kicked that a$$.

481 - 500 of 619 Posts