RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
41 - 60 of 745 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Guys,

Deshaun is not at Clemson anymore. Wishing him the best.

Doc and Wayne,

My wife who works at the local Elementary school has a friend who’s Son is the marines and deploying to the Mideast in days. He’s enlisted but plans to do 4 years and then go to TAMU as they have the best transition program according to his family. I’ll be the first to yell gig ‘em when he gets home and enrolls!!!

·
Registered
9,620 Posts

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
From when I got off the Greyhound bus in College Station in 1958 there have been a ton of changes in TAMU. 99% of which are good. But TAMU defined the rest of my life. I am tremendously proud of having graduated from there.
I hope your friend gets the opportunity to go to TAMU.

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
Gotta love Jimbo talk. He said qb are like mommas. When another team member messes up, it's the qb job to clean it up.

·
Registered
9,620 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
.........would agree with your coach.
Marvin, respectfully, I never say "we won...." or "that recruit signed with us....". I don't play on a team, I don't coach a team, I don't hire coaches or recruit players, I am only a fan.

Nick Saban coaches a team i like, but he cannot possibly be "my coach".

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
Jimbo is my teams coach.
Playing with semantics Rose.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Semantics......I am not sure.

But I am a big fan of Yates too. When he gets a master or finished title or wins a qualifying, I will be happy for HIS trainer and pleased for YOUR dog. I will have made no contribution and have no skin in the game.....so I will not claim ownership. But I will be happy.

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
MG, it seems that our favorite team had many retirees move on to the Sunday afternoon league last night. I hope the team will be ok in the upcoming season with the personnel losses.

I wish all those players well in their post football lives.

·
Registered
7,549 Posts
Yep. We're coming.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Y’all got it if not wrong then lost in translation—Yates told Wayne to tell Jimbo to tell Saban “Make my day!” yet somehow he stands accused of an all hattin’ no cattlin’ comment of self-immolation—

MG

41 - 60 of 745 Posts