·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I saw and saved your first draft, swami—

…Nebraska over TOSU
Boogs over TAMU
Bama over Boudin
Anybody playing Michigan
And Bert Bulimia may never own the B1G but he’s already collecting from rental properties in the heads of OJ (Overrated Jimmy) Franklin and the preppy chemistry lab assistant Row the Paper Boat Fleck.
MG

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Our D rattled Bo. I wish you AL boys would quit hurting out QB. There is nothing left that can be braced on his left side. He is an iron man though.
I feel sorry for #6 Achane. He is on Jimbos s list. Auburn lost big by only scoring 3 points. Big drop in polls.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
aTm pursuit and especially tackling in the open field was best I’ve seen this season, Wayne—

On the other hand, ‘Bama’s gameplan for LSU seemed to point toward having O’s firing rescinded and him rehired on the spot.

MG

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Did I read that FL lost to SC?

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
In Austin TX UT fans are looking forward to basketball season as the football team flounders with new wizard coach Sarkisian. Perhaps they should deemphasize football and make it an intramural sport or reconsider their pending move to the SEC. To say that Wayne and I enjoy their misery in Austin is a serious understatement.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
The UC Davis Aggies have a dog that retrieves the kicking tees. It was just announced that it is his last season. He's 11. Just to keep it RTF oriented, he has something like 65 MH passes. His replacement is in training I believe. (I've withdrawn the comment about being the youngest MH since I couldn't prove it by the public records.)
Eric, you may have lost count of MH passes, but the stats man (or woman) for Cal-Davis has kept precise tabs on the number of his pickups, as in picking up the “kickoff tee”

https://www.ucdavis.edu/news/wonder...Wv7dtgMEOpSCrj50rzqh6R8FoyX1gIC9Z5b4vCFKFqk3Y

MG

·
Registered
9,637 Posts

·
Registered
4,715 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
Minds like Crackerd brought us the Great Pumpkin. Or that Crane guy. Very funny even though I didn’t understand it all.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Rebs and Aggies.......watch this one.......attend this one.......if the two tamu backs are healthy, then the tamu wins by 7. If the tamu qb plays like he did against bama, tamu wins by 60!

Auburn and State.....hmmmmm, i was pulling for Auburn last week and they lost. I am pulling for State this week so boogs win!

Georgia and Tennessee.......vols been exceeding expectations all season, and if they hang within 10 at the end of the first, the they will exceed my expectations today. I like the vol qb.....i hope Cade doesn't let him get killed today MG. What a place to be, little past full tree color but football weather at the southern "big house"......wish I could be there!

Oklahoma and Baylor......i think the "new" sooner qb keeps winning by just a little bit.

Michigan State and Penn State.....i calling this one for State......but who cares

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
Rebs and Aggies.......watch this one.......attend this one.......if the two tamu backs are healthy, then the tamu wins by 7. If the tamu qb plays like he did against bama, tamu wins by 60!

Auburn and State.....hmmmmm, i was pulling for Auburn last week and they lost. I am pulling for State this week so boogs win!

Georgia and Tennessee.......vols been exceeding expectations all season, and if they hang within 10 at the end of the first, the they will exceed my expectations today. I like the vol qb.....i hope Cade doesn't let him get killed today MG. What a place to be, little past full tree color but football weather at the southern "big house"......wish I could be there!

Oklahoma and Baylor......i think the "new" sooner qb keeps winning by just a little bit.

Michigan State and Penn State.....i calling this one for State......but who cares

Hey Swami, your crystal ball needs recalibrating!! :)
Penn St doesn't play Mich St for two more weeks.
They play Mich today

661 - 680 of 805 Posts