RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I had a hard time with the linked article as ads kept popping up everywhere it seemed. But it does seem like an unusual hire. Maybe that’s the point. I don’t know what to think. While the Aggies hired a woman President I believe she is a moderate educator and an improvement on her predecessor. And will keep the school on an even keel.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
& in other irrelevant news, Casey Sixkiller, son of Sunny, has thrown his hat into the Seattle, WA
Mayoral contest.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
& in other irrelevant news, Casey Sixkiller, son of Sunny, has thrown his hat into the Seattle, WA
Mayoral contest.
& in other ore-elevant news, your & Pete Retzlaff’s South Dakota State Jackrabbits goin’ to the FCS Springtime Championship game—

Now Marv, is that the mayoral candidate offspring of Sunny von Bulow or Sonny Sixkiller you be referring to above?

MG

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
I'm expecting the AL golf team to feel Nick Saban's disrespect. All woke golfers will soon be marching on T town in support of the AL golf team. And golf balling the Saban house. He will be calling his insurance company pretending it was a hail storm.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Wayne, FUNNY is all you can say when a good coach comes up with an even better comedic smack back to a peer.

But that Marvin finds it irrelevant must be a concern for all of us, his friends? ;

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Wayne, FUNNY is all you can say when a good coach comes up with an even better comedic smack back to a peer.

But that Marvin finds it irrelevant must be a concern for all of us, his friends? ;
Just because you consider something involving YOUR coach funny does not mean others should have that need
Against a very worthy opponent the Sam Houston State University Bearkats
SDSU's 1st trip to the finals, SHSU's 3rd. Should be a good game. Will watch
as son & GS are alumni of SDSU. One of the better dairy programs in the nation.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
i thought my response was funny too.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
& in other news only relevant to someone from SD, Jack Balto - 6'7" 315# Mechanical Engineering graduate

of SD School of Mines signed a free agent contract with the Atlanta Falcons. A 1st for this D-II school.

BTW John, You will be hearing a lot about your coach & relevance in the coming year.

Dementia, regards :)

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Can't believe i forgot to post a favorite mothers day message!

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
FCS Championship - SHSU vs. SDSU on ABC
Must be wet, they are having a time holding onto the ball.

·
Registered
9,826 Posts
FCS Championship - SHSU vs. SDSU on ABC
Must be wet, they are having a time holding onto the ball.
It has been raining off and on all day and rain in the forecast for the next 7-10 days. There’s a great retractable roof stadium about 30 miles away but maybe this game didn’t rate for that.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts

·
Registered
9,826 Posts
Sam Houston State University named after the George Washington of the Texas revolution won 23-21 scoring a TD with 16 seconds remaining to play, an interesting and exciting conclusion to a game with players who have reached the end of their football playing careers with a few exceptions.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
I tuned back in midway in the 2nd half, good game from there till the end, You are
looking at tomorrow's coaches mostly. But it is what a championship series should
be. Win or go home!

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
61 - 80 of 102 Posts