RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
101 - 120 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
From Wikipedia Unselected in the 1973 NFL Draft, Sixkiller had tryouts with the Los Angeles Rams in 1973,[5] and with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League in 1974. He signed with the Philadelphia Bell of the World Football League in September 1974,[7] and played with The Hawaiians in 1975,[8] Sixkiller and several other players quit the troubled team late in the season after the players were asked to take a 20% pay cut; the entire league collapsed a week later. He tried out with the San Diego Chargers in 1976.
Sixkiller was also a cast member in the 1974 film The Longest Yard. He is currently an executive for sports marketing firm IMG College, serving his alma mater, the University of Washington.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
65 I think.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
The two same day events are equally important and combine to make the day rank third nationally behind Christmas and Thanksgiving Doc!(in my book)

I stand corrected, approximately Wayne!;)

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Agree w/ all the aforesaid just want to note that Wayne’s calculations should be given gravitas and special consideration, what with his post-grad athleticism of running down his yearling Yates and uncanny ability to spring from a sitting start on a low stool into a perfect four-point stance to get in Yates’ grill when necessary. All this to say when Cousin Houston Nutt takes over in College Station next year after Jimbo jumps to the Tejans, look out for a grizzled presence as edge rusher, standup or hand(ler) in the dirt and bringing the wood for the Aggies as they force ‘Bama to the back pile in the SEC West!

MG

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
It seems that football is starting much earlier than in my college days.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
My new NIL deal is called "Walk on Mayhem". Under this marketing plan I am giving 5 walk on scout teamers at Alabama and Auburn a free dinner coupon at Archibald's and Guthries everytime i film and publish them in varipus competitions wearing Roseberry Retrievers T-shirts.

The first is called "Scout Team Pie Toss". Stay tuned in!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
rose not meaning to throw shade on your likeness (and likability quotient) in striking such a deal, but gotta say this one reminds of the old indigenous person leader as told by Our Marv who drank too much of a mildly caffeinated beverage—and drowned in his tea pee. Yes, we can only this new deal doesn’t give All Bran’s poor Patrick Nix more INT pee!

My new NIL deal is called "Walk on Mayhem". Under this marketing plan I am giving 5 walk on scout teamers at Alabama and Auburn a free dinner coupon at Archibald's and Guthries everytime i film and publish them in varipus competitions wearing Roseberry Retrievers T-shirts.

MG

·
Registered
9,342 Posts
My new NIL deal is called "Walk on Mayhem". Under this marketing plan I am giving 5 walk on scout teamers at Alabama and Auburn a free dinner coupon at Archibald's and Guthries everytime i film and publish them in various competitions wearing Roseberry Retrievers T-shirts.

Don't knock the "Scout Teamers". There is a better than average chance they will end up as someone's boss
before the 5* recruits.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Don't knock the "Scout Teamers". There is a better than average chance they will end up as someone's boss
before the 5* recruits.
Marvin, These scout teamers will be my guys in the future!

My other NIL is a shared program where 24 other tide fans and I will get a JT Tumaloa Alabama jersey to hang on our work.truck radio antennas for advertising. It's only $2,500 each for us fans and i think he's actually rescheduling his cancelled official visit to discuss with us........

5 minor violation regards

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
The Pac12 and UCLA great, Coach Terry Donahue, has past! Rest in peace!

·
Registered
9,342 Posts

·
Registered
7,348 Posts
I think we should break up the AL football team by creating two Al teams. Call them AL a and b with only 42 1/2 scholarships per school.
One team could be called Crimson Tide and one Crimson Wave. One could roll and the other could tumble.
There could be a sliding scale for scholarships for other teams.
I demand equity in college football.
Man, I've got this all worked out.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Wayne.......we already have that proposal in place.......i call the bteam "the boogs" ;)!

But rumor has it that Tim Cook is trying to unhook my contract with the scout team and walkons.........he can make NIL work well for some po folk er year!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
rose, Wayne’s gotta be careful with how much he divulges here, but I have it on good authority via General Gates that Yates is in line for his own NIL deal to replace Reveille as aTm yell leader, especially if he (Wayne) keeps using rooster and songbird noisemakers in the field for Yates’ puppy training and ending them Yates’ motivational videos with “God Bless America!” And if aTm stiffs him on the NIL deal, St. Nick Saban will gladly welcome young Yates into the 5-star Retriever Room in Tuscaloosa. Probably end up playing a little Cover-2 in Saban’s defensive scheme too which would net him additional NIL fees for durable footwork—

MG

101 - 120 of 192 Posts