RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'm in, Jacob - if only to tar-paper over 'Bama's humiliation on both the ball diamond and the hardwood of late. You know like scoring, what?, one run in three games against the incoming SEC 'sips and their No. 1 college beisbol ranking, and the real skunk show of getting blown out by 20 by aTm at home in basketball last night, as Wayne so nimbly noted elsewhere. And folks wonder why we still maintain the ranking of our two major sports, CFB and spring training, as Nos. 1 and 2, rather than any consideration for those other perennially bad sideshows...

MG

·
Registered
10,102 Posts
I'm in, Jacob - if only to tar-paper over 'Bama's humiliation on both the ball diamond and the hardwood of late. You know like scoring, what?, one run in three games against the incoming SEC 'sips and their No. 1 college beisbol ranking, and the real skunk show of getting blown out by 20 by aTm at home in basketball last night, as Wayne so nimbly noted elsewhere. And folks wonder why we still maintain the ranking of our two major sports, CFB and spring training, as Nos. 1 and 2, rather than any consideration for those other perennially bad sideshows...

MG
4 in a row! Wasn't Latrell Sprewell a Bama hardwooder?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
4 in a row! Wasn't Latrell Sprewell a Bama hardwooder?
By way of Milwaukee, and pre-PJ Carlesimo reverse-Heimlich choking maneuver, though they did some pretty good choking come March Madness even then. Spre had nice touch on his stepback and crossover J's too, likewise for his Tide teammate and future seven-time NBA Championship winner Robert Horry.

MG

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

MG
Well played.

·
Registered
10,102 Posts
By way of Milwaukee, and pre-PJ Carlesimo reverse-Heimlich choking maneuver, though they did some pretty good choking come March Madness even then. Spre had nice touch on his stepback and crossover J's too, likewise for his Tide teammate and future seven-time NBA Championship winner Robert Horry.

MG
Must be something in that Bama firewater. Wasn't Horry guilty of throwing a towel in a coach's face?
Spre is now the poster child for broke NBA players, GoFundMe time in Tuscaloosa?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
With St. Paddy's coming up and Fat Tuesday just having been celebrated, Jacob, how come that graphic doesn't include any reference to the exceedingly genuine existence of
Good 'eauxl Ceauxch Eaux'Kelly
MG

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Bama former star reciever Calvin Ridley suspended an entire season by NFL for betting.

·
Registered
10,102 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Regurgitated, meaningless hit pieces on LSU Basketball by ESPN & Pat Forde in March are becoming The Masters. A tradition like no other. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
C'mon, man! - this is the CFB thread. If you want to solve the 'Who's hoops investigation, start a new thread. And boot Wade in favor of the return of Pokey Chapman. Coaching the he-men after she's done her penance in the s/he-shed over in Mother Russia. Rad, cis- or binary gender engendering move - Mss. Pokey and Mulkey as head BB coaches in, uh, Red Stick.

MG

PS I'm also liking (very likey) Nikki Fargas as president of the Vegas Aces - Nikki Fargas, who as our resident CBB expert Our Marvin (NOT Marvin "The Human Eraser" Webster) can tell you, is best known as Huggy Bear's daughter-in-law.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Rose,

The conservation goose hunt was ok, not epic and not terrible. Great company and time had by all though. I like hot flavors on my food and discovered this on the trip at a mom and pop place along the way. My new go to hot sauce.
Bottle Liquid Ingredient Glass bottle Drink

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Not familiar with "Sunshine" but gonna look for it. Glad you posted on the hunt....I've been curious about it.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Not familiar with "Sunshine" but gonna look for it. Glad you posted on the hunt....I've been curious about it.
West Of Birmingham and North of T Town in Fayette Alabama on your way Tupelo MS. Neat story behind the hot sauce and you can get mini sample bottles of the different flavors to try along with bbq sauces, relishes, etc. It's the real deal.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
West Of Birmingham and North of T Town in Fayette Alabama on your way Tupelo MS. Neat story behind the hot sauce and you can get mini sample bottles of the different flavors to try along with bbq sauces, relishes, etc. It's the real deal.

Now jg did you use any of that hot stuff on the creme de la creme of waterfowlin' (or field-fowlin') comestibles? That would be snow goose dumplin's - you know, get 'em while they's hot, and a'fore they flies away!

Sky Bird Snow Vertebrate Beak

Used to pull them ol' canecutters out of Fayette and the Luxapalilla bottoms down there by the boatload and by way of my rabbit dogs - mighty nice BBQ fare, canecutters

MG

1 - 20 of 161 Posts