RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
181 - 200 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
6,547 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
I would like to thank the great state of Alabama for our 2nd 5 star recruit commitment from your State yesterday. Peter Woods chose Auburn with a lake Cracker!

In other news, word round Clempson is we might be joining your SEC party before to long. Clemps board of trustees had some private/closed meetings yesterday, and the Dabo jet was in Birmingham on Thursday. You never know…times are a changin’.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
I would like to thank the great state of Alabama for our 2nd 5 star recruit commitment from your State yesterday. Peter Woods chose Auburn with a lake Cracker!

In other news, word round Clempson is we might be joining your SEC party before to long. Clemps board of trustees had some private/closed meetings yesterday, and the Dabo jet was in Birmingham on Thursday. You never know…times are a changin’.
jg, you’ll need to give Howard’s Rock an industrial strength noogie for the skinny on Clemps in the SEC, but I can’t say how disappointed the Gumps are at losing an edge rusher with the riveting name “Peter Woods.” I mean, Jadaveon Clooney, Myles Garrett - meh, maybe Saban couldn’t convince them to play for 2-3 NCs, but no big loss on either of them getting away. But Peter Woods! Now, there’s a name to build a defense on - but ‘Bama never had a chance when Dabo got down and Godly and got into that old time religion with young Peter’s pastor pater - not a chance getting an instate 5-star who has grown up or should I say grown into a Clemps commit even though the school he rooted for since he was whelped has six NCs over his lifetime. Not a chance, I tell you, once Dabo said to Peter’s pastor pater”Gimme that old time religion - and your 5-star son, and upon Howard’s Rock, I will rebuild the church of Awlbren with a lake.” Truthfully, just a wonderin’ if young Peter is kin to old Southern Christian Leadership Conference homie the Rev. Abraham Woods—

MG

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
In non-football-related S'C'lina news, jg - that is, unless Dabo got a jailhouse Jesus confession out of the soon-to-be-accused lawyuh and used the "proceeds" for NIL money to pull the 5-star from Alabama - yeah, maybe as another improbable religious conversion that may have happened, according to the gump fanbase... . And you know if this saga had transpired in the Heart of Dixie, attorney Murderaugh would soon be a familiar sight throwing birds at the Cattle Farm, working "throw-bono" to reduce his sentence for good behaviour -

MG

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
St. Nick isn’t exactly scared of women not named Mrs. Terry. Over 20 years now and that rascal is still sniffing his way around for a woman in heat.

Good story though.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Maybe a little more. Or a little less. 'Cause the hand knows, and from the digital alignment above it's gotta be getting in Kelly's ear and conversing with Manti Te'o's girlfriend on how to handle additional shelving for St. Nick's "alignment" of NC rings.

MG

·
Registered
10,209 Posts

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
& a senior starting CB for an unnamed team attracts the attention of LE for:
drug possession, Firearms & speeding. Did I miss anything, Wayne?

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
& a senior starting CB for an unnamed team attracts the attention of LE for:
drug possession, Firearms & speeding. Did I miss anything, Wayne?
Marv, I know how you operate - you're going all in with dissent and anarchy for aTm in hopes of having 'em hire your old Wazzu pal, Mike "It's Rollin' Baby, It's Rollin'" Price, as new institutional disciplinarian on the Brazos (Bra-zus). Wayne ain't bitin' - but of greater import, where and how is Wayne these days? Thought he might surface last week at SEC Media Days when Jimbloviate knelt for the Exalted One and professed unstinting admiration. But no Wayne there - so whither Our Wayne? He's missed in multiple manners on here -

MG

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
100% MG......get in here Wayne!

Here's my comment to "rile you up" for stimulating football conversation......."c'mon Wayne, time's a waistin'. Er'body know the best part of ball season for Aggie fans is the talkin' part before the season begins!"

Reactions: Marvin S

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
your old Wazzu pal, Mike "It's Rollin' Baby, It's Rollin'" Price,
MG
Price ranks 3rd as a fav. Leach #1, Jim Walden #2.
Price never lost a game as AL coach, a record you
folks should tout.

Reactions: roseberry
181 - 200 of 242 Posts