RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
201 - 220 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
Marv, I know how you operate - you're going all in with dissent and anarchy for aTm in hopes of having 'em hire your old Wazzu pal, Mike "It's Rollin' Baby, It's Rollin'" Price, as new institutional disciplinarian on the Brazos (Bra-zus). Wayne ain't bitin' - but of greater import, where and how is Wayne these days? Thought he might surface last week at SEC Media Days when Jimbloviate knelt for the Exalted One and professed unstinting admiration. But no Wayne there - so whither Our Wayne? He's missed in multiple manners on here -

MG
As of Friday Wayne was alive and well and in full defense mode for Aggie WR Anias Smith whose charges were all dismissed I am told. He was stopped for speeding, someone in the car had a small amount of pot on him (not Anias) and in Texas it is legal to carry a firearm in your vehicle, no permit required.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
That's welcome news, for sure about Wayne but also for guns and weed in The Republic!;)
Agreed, rose, contingent on Dr. EdA confirming that Wayne hasn’t been arrested and/or disLoneStarred for partaking medicinally whilst jacking live rounds at HRC tests. If he has, we his CFB confreres at rtf will have to round up NIL money for him as bail based on ol’ Wayne’s Sam Peckinpah impersonation -

MG

·
Registered
206 Posts
Agreed, rose, contingent on Dr. EdA confirming that Wayne hasn’t been arrested and/or disLoneStarred for partaking medicinally whilst jacking live rounds at HRC tests. If he has, we his CFB confreres at rtf will have to round up NIL money for him as bail based on ol’ Wayne’s Sam Peckinpah impersonation -

MG
Perhaps Wayne happened upon one of the numerous dispensaries north of the Red River, and they accommodated him with a quick internet prescription for "the chronic."

Nah...........

·
Registered
853 Posts
I heard a joke today I’d thought I’d share:
A Bama fan and a Tennessee fan were both on death row scheduled to be executed the same night. The warden asked the UT prisoner if he had any last requests. He asked to hear “Rocky Top” one last time. The warden asked if the Bama fan had any last requests. He paused, then asked if he could be the first in the electric chair. Haha! Just a joke I heard today. Football is just around the corner.

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
JG, all my duck huntin buds over in west Tennessee are Vol fans. On a slow day last year I broke out singing......

"Wish that I was on Ol' Rocky Top
down in the Tennessee hills.
Ain't no smoggy smoke on Rocky Top.
Aint no telephone bills.
Once I had a girl on Rocky......"

When I stopped abruptly the adoring crowd asked, "Why did you quit singing, you were just getting started?"

I replied, "That's the only part I know, that's as far as the song ever gets before Bama scores another touchdown!"

I was the only one amused?

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
rose, gettin' too hot in here with all the 5-stars shooting across the Sabanosphere for Wayne to go silent. Unless that's the cause of his quietus...

MG
Maybe he has grown weary of being Bamabashed, keeping his powder dry. It is somehow refreshing, in the midst of our worst heat wave/drought in more than a decade, that we are only 5 weeks away from football season and dove season opening.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Maybe he has grown weary of being Bamabashed, keeping his powder dry. It is somehow refreshing, in the midst of our worst heat wave/drought in more than a decade, that we are only 5 weeks away from football season and dove season opening.
A little mutual refreshing

And the “Bamabashing” ain’t - just Jimbo sometimes equates to feeling the need for another kind of refreshing…

Water Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion

·
Registered
10,209 Posts

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
It's media days in this underrated conference, but the entertainment goes on:
SR said:
To QB Tanner Mckee & CB Kyu Blu Kelly of the Stanford Trees:
"You guys upset USC last year, & now they are leaving & taking UCLA. Do you
feel any responsibility for breaking up the PAC-12?

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
It's raining!
Still no Wayne - rhymes with rain and reign - but my intel is aTm 'bout to start bagging a 5-star a day in the runup to CFB season and that might do the trick bringing him out of NIL consternation. Then it's up to Jimbloviator to refute the notion that as a CFB HC he's all NIL and no cattle...

MG

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Vin Scully passes, Eli missing atart... sad times in sports.

Did my wellness physical this AM.
Did you drive yourself here? Yes
Can you read & follow the instructions? Yes
Do you live alone? No
Where do you live? In a house.
Who lives with you? My wife
When did you last take a driving course? A long time ago.
Do people honk at you? No
Maybe you should take a refresher. Not a bad idea, I will.

Hopefully you will get those questions asked some day.

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
Did my wellness physical this AM.
Did you drive yourself here? Yes
Can you read & follow the instructions? Yes
Do you live alone? No
Where do you live? In a house.
Who lives with you? My wife
When did you last take a driving course? A long time ago.
Do people honk at you? No
Maybe you should take a refresher. Not a bad idea, I will.

Hopefully you will get those questions asked some day.
Did you repeat “person man woman camera TV”?

• Haha
Reactions: mjh345
201 - 220 of 242 Posts