RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
601 - 620 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Doc, you and I have arguably good cases. If only Wayne were here to do our often needed MG interpretation........MG probably has a good one too! Lol
I'm thinking the aTm Corps of Eldercare Cadets sends Wayne on a free loan as they say in EPL football to All Bran for a pro bono year as associate AD for coach handling with his own dedicated YouTube Channel Norma Rae (Sally Field) helping out with the narration and Our Wayne doubling as yell or yelp leader for the Dottie Metcalf Veterinary Sports Medicine Program down there in case Reveille hits the transfer portal and needs a new home between now and the end of the current season. H*ll, maybe she (Rev, not Wayne) gets NIL money for the new line of Yella Fella doghouses down there powered by the target solar-powered panels on the new coach's back and Our Wayne puts it in trust for the next monstrosity of a coaching buyout--

MG

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
LSU has scored 45 in each of the last couple of games. The qb is getting better every week. Kelly is due against Saban. Many signs point to tigahs.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Off to see up close and scout some undefeated tigahs today, rose - and find out if they's on another unstoppable march to a championship.

Disappointed to miss Caddy's debut as Obrun HC but I'm sure he'll have gotten rid of the Harsinogenic atmosphere around them boys by the time pulls into Gadsden, I mean, Starkvegas...

MG

·
Registered
11,077 Posts

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
Is it time to anoint Kirby Smart as the next CF genius, looses almost his entire defense to the NFL and now kicking the new SEC darling on the block’s ass.

Reactions: bjoiner

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #611 ·
I thought he has been a genius. Responsible for St. Nick’s best defenses @ Alabama. Of course he has recruited like a mad man and that’s why you don’t see that huge drop off. He definitely had to remind folks where the standard is on that side of the conference. I wouldn’t doubt if he even played the disrespect card. It was there.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Coulda been a 14-point swing except for that most excellent overturning of a fumble, Jacob, and as out of sorts as ‘Bama seems, might’ve been the ballgame at halftime.

Saw the only CFB Tigas likely to be 8-0 after this evening (sorry, jg) and without even a single 3-star (or scholarship player) on either side of the ball, they played with more edge and anger than ‘Bama’s got on offer at the moment.

MG

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
Let’s flipping GEAUX!!!! Year 1 of The BK Takeover & someone just booked the hotel for that 1st weekend in December. Yessss!!!! Over the flipping moon over this!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Go Tigahs!!!!
Congratulations Jacob! Great effort, gutsy call in OT, Jayden Daniels is the real deal.

Reactions: Jacob Hawkes

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
601 - 620 of 748 Posts