RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
621 - 640 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
I just woke up to USC and Cal 4th qtr? WTH, OT?

CONGRATS JACOB! Congrats Tigers!

For Bama fans everywhere, "Expand the playoff to 24 teams......NOW!"
Ears (aka PF) says: Saban needs new coordinators.

Reactions: roseberry

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
LOL. You don’t want the playoffs expanded anymore than I do.
Jacob, I appreciate rose joining the 'Who cheer squad for a family meal way back when to satisfy a wager, and though I'm here to commend his integrity (and, uh, other attributes), I also want to spread the castor oil icing on the humble pie my menu calls "just desserts" for cracking on coach R (for rapper) Kelly.

Think this speaks to the future far better than I could (Jimbo Mr. Texas 4&8 notwithstanding)

MG

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
Although unlikely it is possible that LSU wins out and qualifies for the Championship playoff. If they don’t and UCLA continues it’s winning ways could we see Kelly vs Kelly in a bowl game?

Think this speaks to the future far better than I could (Jimbo Mr. Texas 4&8 notwithstanding) MG
If Jimbo survives it will be that the money guys have decided to give him one more year with new coordinators but he will definitely have a short leash in 2023

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
Ok Doc, Now I am flipping between Bo and Ewers. Both low scoring halves.....halfs.....awe hell, first two quarters plural.(pet peeve alert)!

·
Registered
11,077 Posts
Good for Jacob and the BK era. Which schools in Texas should have hired Sonny *****, UT and TAMU. Tiny TCU enrollment <10,000 takes down behemoth Texas enrollment +/- 70,000 holding them to 3 offensive points. Leaving Auburn was perhaps the best decision of Bo Nix’s young life. Quentin Ewers vastly overhyped as he continues to under perform. Jimbo’s downward spiral continues, the much overhyped Aggies now 3-7 validating a childhood friends father’s saying “don’t let your mouth overload your ass”! Ouch 😳

·
Registered
10,605 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I too will have an opportunity to be great at checkers this afternoon when my grand babies get here.;)
And you're up at 3 a.m. CST plotting double jumps on the board? rose, Saban may have just elevated your candidacy for replacing both Gulldroppings and Sponge BOB as Bama's coordinators.

Poor Bo Nix - Zer-O-gon done gone and did it again with a big fat duck egg in the middle of all that pukey coloration afield - liked watching Marv's Wusskies and the new coach with a little tooth to their bite.

Congrats for the second week in a row, Jacob - for a minute there I thought the pieces were falling apart/in place for St. Nick to sneak 'Bama back into contention, which they don't deserve to be in any way shape or fashion, but he is Saban so it's usually a preordained deal.

rtf CFB playoff odds:
Clemps - sorry, jg - should be no chance, no way, even if they finish 12-1 - but 20%. TCU, 50%, 30% even if they lose the championship game in B12G with soon to be 13 teams. Hairball, won't happen, but 18% (90% if come through at the 'Shoe). The 'Who, 25% tops, 5% after they lose to aTm, though beating UGa in SEC championship game gets them into the playoff as first three-loss team. Dawgs - in regardless. tOSU 75% even if they were to lose the B1G championship. USC - don't make me laugh. 'Bama - dropping down to FCS after losing to All-Bran and HC-in-coronation Cadillac Williams so they can gain valuable experience with a 24-team playoff.

MG

·
Registered
10,605 Posts
He did indeed and he is in the Heisman Trophy discussion
Definitely a possibility had the OC not sent him up the middle
one time too often.

621 - 640 of 748 Posts