RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
841 - 860 of 888 Posts

· Registered
3,780 Posts
Ain’t quite that old yet but got “connections” - who just happened to have moved from one Frisco City to another.

Plus, couple Brit expat buddies in the petrol bidness who wanted to get a Frisco City FC going when the stadium was new. You may recall DFW was a hotbed (relatively speaking) of ‘Merican futbol back in the moment of Kyle Rote Jr. and the Dallas Whatever of the NASL in the 70s.

MG

· Registered
10,711 Posts
Congrats to the Jackrabbits.
An honor new to them.

· Registered
6,962 Posts
I watched a bit of the game yesterday and plan to see the game tonight. I have yet to get invested in an entire season of football.

The underdogs seem to be tugging for my support though the dawgs winning would further the SEC bowl record in Marvin's tally?

Go dogs.....I mean dawgs.....no dogs.......but the dawgs.......indecision and malaise are odd for me. I'm calling "The Hurt" and Flutie today!

· Registered
11,161 Posts
One would assume Georgia dominates tonight.
Sadly for my mother’s alma mater and my hometown university I think you’re correct but one can always hope that Cinderella finds Prince Charming.
GO FROGS!

· Registered
11,161 Posts
Watching College Game Day and wondering why at 71 Nick Saban doesn’t have a single gray hair, how about it Rose, Crackerd? Only his hairdresser knows for sure? 😉

· Registered
11,161 Posts
Those oatmeal creme pies.
The internet reports Redkin which he apparently has been tinting his hair with since he started to gray in his 40s. Surprised that a man so accomplished would have such a frail ego that he feels the need to appear younger than he is.

· Registered
6,962 Posts
And that Kirby visor pulled down tight looks dorky too!

But did anyone see that getup Brian daybol wore coaching the giants yesterday? I'm humiliated to speak his name

· Registered
11,161 Posts

But did anyone see that getup Brian daybol wore coaching the giants yesterday? I'm humiliated to speak his name
Fat guys like Daboll have to wear what’s available in 4XL

· Registered
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #855 ·
The internet reports Redkin which he apparently has been tinting his hair with since he started to gray in his 40s. Surprised that a man so accomplished would have such a frail ego that he feels the need to appear younger than he is.
I mean, it’s a different world. I don’t have any issues with it. To each his own.

· Registered
1,961 Posts

He can look however he wants with what he has done at UGA. GO YOU HARRY DAMN DAWGS!!!!!!

Reactions: roseberry and Judd

· Registered
11,161 Posts
I mean, it’s a different world. I don’t have any issues with it. To each his own.
The world isn’t that different, vanity has existed since humans evolved. I have no problem with him dyeing his hair just surprised that he feels the need.

· Registered
6,962 Posts
HUGE congrats to the Georgia Bulldog dynasty! Massive win!

Playoff committee admission test¹.....

Ass = ( ! )
Hole in the ground = 0

¹obviously would not have mattered who they picked and I went to sleep at 17-7

· Registered
6,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #860 ·
The world isn’t that different, vanity has existed since humans evolved. I have no problem with him dyeing his hair just surprised that he feels the need.
I mean it’s a different world in the coaching profession. A HS kid sees white hairs and he starts thinking about his future. Just something to think about. Not saying I’m right.

841 - 860 of 888 Posts