RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
101 - 120 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
SEC is not letting Saban anywhere near Jimbo during meetings.

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
I watched a rerun of “Blindside” last night and saw young Nick Saban as HC of LSU. Funny. Of the guest appearances of SEC coaches he is the only active coach.

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Wayne, The academy award, for hotness as I recall, was awarded to Sandra Bullock in 2010. By 2010 Saban was "acting" as the LSU head coach playing his "younger self" and had been at bama since 2007.

5 star Micheal Oher's actual recruiting at Briarcrest, where he was played for Hugh Freize, was during 2004-5ish(I think). Maybe only Richt, (not in the movie?) was coaching at the same school between 2004 and the movie's release in 2009ish?

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Number

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Doggone, Jacob, you gone and found Updyke's bluesy and boozy buddy - mighty cringe-worthy personal appearance!

rose, you know, if only 't'were The River Club we knew back then, or even The Black Warrior River Club,
Glasses Cap Tree Hat Headgear

we'd be a'comin' for Jimbo (but not Wayne) as darkness falls. As it is, I leave it for Our jg to make out the fine print and designate Dabo to go about putting a quietus on ol' Jimbloviator.

MG

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
That dude's my first cousin!
I'm gonna post a pic for you guys of the two most important women in my life. If you make it to the 'boro don't miss Miylah Jai's. Me wings "hot" Mrs. Sherry gizzards with "gold dust". That girl ain't never met an organ meat she didn't like!

Belinda, the owner, is my favorite Auburn fan too!

Smile Gesture Happy Tree Leisure

·
Registered
847 Posts
Cracker,
I don’t trust Jimbo one bit. Glad he isn’t Clemps head coach.
That said, Wayne, Doc, and 99% (higher than most) of Aggie’s I have nothing but respect for. Great school and fan base.
In homer Clemps news, recruiting has really picked up for the Tigers which is encouraging. Your Sec mouth of the south, PAwl Finebaum, called Dabo a has been this week. I’m unaware of “collective NIl” deals for Clemps and know they are behind in SEC/Big 10 funding. The “not pattened” OSU coach recently said he needed $13M for his program just so his team wouldn’t answer the phone when called by other programs.
Bottom line, Im interested for now in CFB bc my team is “hopefully” relevant. Time will tell though.
We used to love players bc they felt the same pull and connection to the University/Team we pulled for or were a part of. They “chose “ our culture over others. The almighty dollar and transfer portal may ruin that for us. I hope not. Watching still for now.

·
Registered
10,112 Posts
Doggone, Jacob, you gone and found Updyke's bluesy and boozy buddy - mighty cringe-worthy personal appearance!

rose, you know, if only 't'were The River Club we knew back then, or even The Black Warrior River Club,
View attachment 89683

we'd be a'comin' for Jimbo (but not Wayne) as darkness falls. As it is, I leave it for Our jg to make out the fine print and designate Dabo to go about putting a quietus on ol' Jimbloviator.

MG
Who makes that hat?

Reactions: crackerd

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
Why is everyone picking on us?

Yesterday Yates and I had a great day training. I felt we made a big leap forward. We came home and napped.
Then went out to play in back yard and Yates destroyed one of my wife’s potted flowers.

Now we’re both in dog house.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Why is everyone picking on us?
Wayne, how swuftly the tide - or Tide - turns - now everybody's pickin' on the poor l'il once-upon-a-time No. 1 Nonessee Volunteers for their CBB faceplant vs. ND last weekend for a College World Series spot (which I might add, aTm managed to secure along almost all the other SEC West teams except for poor bedraggled, baseball-anemic Alabama). But back to your getting picked on sentiment, at least the SEC is considering aTm's please, pretty, please suck up to the commissioner's office hoping to penalize 'Bama for badmouthin' ol' Bimbo, er, Buy'embo or whatever name Saban's fellow West Va. hillbilly goes by out there on the Brazos.

MG

·
Registered
10,599 Posts
Wayne, how swuftly the tide - or Tide - turns - now everybody's pickin' on the poor l'il once-upon-a-time No. 1 Nonessee Volunteers for their CBB faceplant vs. ND last weekend for a College World Series spot (which I might add, aTm managed to secure along almost all the other SEC West teams except for poor bedraggled, baseball-anemic Alabama). But back to your getting picked on sentiment, at least the SEC is considering aTm's please, pretty, please suck up to the commissioner's office hoping to penalize 'Bama for badmouthin' ol' Bimbo, er, Buy'embo or whatever name Saban's fellow West Va. hillbilly goes by out there on the Brazos.

MG
I am impressed that you are familiar with our Brazos River but do you know the proper pronunciation?😉

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I am impressed that you are familiar with our Brazos River but do you know the proper pronunciation?😉
Just say I know the proper mispronunciation, but if you've got a special inflection that equates to nuestros amigos' term for Lone Star longnecks and the like, I'm all earz and guzzle...

MG

·
Registered
10,599 Posts
Just say I know the proper mispronunciation, but if you've got a special inflection that equates to nuestros amigos' term for Lone Star longnecks and the like, I'm all earz and guzzle...

MG
Then you know it is not pronounced as most foreigners pronounce it, bra (as in a woman’s undergarment) zose (as in close). In my younger days as a college aged beer drinker only the Sips drank Lone Star, we described it as bottled horse piss….

·
Registered
7,748 Posts
I’ll bet AL doesn’t have a fishing pond (catch and release) and creamery in their tailgate area. Maybe down by the brasous.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I’ll bet AL doesn’t have a fishing pond (catch and release) and creamery in their tailgate area. Maybe down by the brasous.
Well, Wayne, "AL" did in fact have those not "down by the brasous, but by the Highway 82 Rivalry with Mississippi State, which coincidentally is 82 miles and the closest distance between SEC schools. State ain't had a lot of success on the football field, dating way back to y'all's pardners Charlie Shira, Emory Bellard and Jackie Sherrill, but - but lemme tell you. The A&M Dairy - Mittippi Tate was originally Mississippi A&M College, and the "creamery" retained the name long after the school "went university" - the A&M Dairy had the magnificentest ice cream on earth, butter PEcan, nickel a double-scoop cone. And the catch-and-release pond back in the days we were cavorting with Dr. EdA's 2nd main linebacking man, one D.D. Lewis, was pretty productive too - Eckie's Pond. So yeah, we didn't have that at "AL," but we had it over to Oktibbeha County in partnership with the Highway 82 Rivalry. Now do you know to pronounce "Oktibbeha?" - hint: there's a hidden but not silent "STARK'Vegas" in there that nevertheless merits a couple of schwas, know what I mean, Vern?

MG

101 - 120 of 173 Posts