RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
BB Bumpers

I have had a Deluxe 4 shooter for about a year now and love it. I am trying to convince myself to spend the money for a couple of Derby Doubles or another 4 shooter. I have not seen any problems other than handler memory error forgeting to cock the thing or forgetting to turn the receiver on.

I do have one complaint which I have not approached BB about yet since it has happened only recently. 2 of the 8 bumpers I have have "thrown" the metal insert upon discharge, never to be found again. This renders the bumpers useless for use with the BB. They are useable for hand thrown bumbers but I have plenty of those.

Have you heard of this with others?

Steve

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bumper Boy Customer service

After posting the previous message about BB bumpers I got an immediate (within 24 hrs) PM from Aaron at BB. He acknowledged the problem and provided a remedy that was more than suffiecient and fair.

Thanks Aaron!

Other than the bumpbers I have had no problems with the deluxe 4 shooter I have (other than they need to add a user memory light :D to cock the shooters and turn on the unit prior to leaving the set up area...... :x )Long trip back when you press the button and get nothing.

It's customer service that is the key to good references and repeat customers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.