RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been a little out of the loop lately and I did not see a thread congratulating Dr. Ed and "Mr. Hollywood" on their Amateur win this past weekend at Tulsa RC. The win give Holland his AFC and qualifies him for the Nationals!

I've had the pleasure of watching Holland since he was Derby age and I'm very happy to see him with his AFC. Congrats "Mr. Hollywood" well played.

Dr. Ed congratulations and thank you for all you contribute to this forum, the sport and to the well bing of my kids (via all the advice you provide).

Lainee, Flash, Bullet, Tango and Rascal

·
Registered
400 Posts
Congrats Dr. Ed

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Congrats Dr. Ed and Holland....er AFC Holland!!!!

Aaron

·
Registered
921 Posts
No matter how long you have been playin it still takes a great dog and a great trainer and a LOT of work. Good job Ed and Holland.

·
Registered
15,660 Posts
Congrats Dr Aycock on your AFC , well done.....

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
HUGE accomplishment!!! Congratulations!! Add me to the list of folks who appreciate your help whether it relates to your being a vet or a training question.

You walk the walk!!

:)

M

·
Registered
407 Posts
I've been a little out of the loop lately and I did not see a thread congratulating Dr. Ed and "Mr. Hollywood" on their Amateur win this past weekend at Tulsa RC. The win give Holland his AFC and qualifies him for the Nationals!

I've had the pleasure of watching Holland since he was Derby age and I'm very happy to see him with his AFC. Congrats "Mr. Hollywood" well played.

Dr. Ed congratulations and thank you for all you contribute to this forum, the sport and to the well bing of my kids (via all the advice you provide).

Lainee, Flash, Bullet, Tango and Rascal
I whole heartedly agree.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Way to go Dr. Ed!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congratulations for sure!!! Tremondous accomplishment and best of luck at the National Am!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Congrats to Dr Ed and Holland!!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Congratulations Dr Ed ......sounds like you and Holland make a good team !!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Congratulations, Dr. Ed & AFC Holland!

·
Registered
6,461 Posts
Congrats to Dr. Ed & Holland!!!!!! :D:D:D

YIPEEEEEEE!!!!!! :BIG:

·
Registered
9,775 Posts
Thanks everyone, I am particularly proud since I have been his handler for all of his all-age placements. There are 18 dogs qualified who regularly run our circuit both spring and fall, several others qualified who run in the spring only, and at least 3 others that we run against in Colorado in the summer. I am also proud that there are 6 Kweezy babies qualified and Holland's AFC brings her titled offspring total to 10

I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge the considerable contributions that Cherylon Loveland has made to Holland's success including making him available for me to own when he was 13 months old.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts